cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

popomusic
Adept I

AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 8 graphics driver download???

does anyone know what should i download for driver AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 8 graphics  on AMD Drivers and Support | AMD ???

please help me i accidentally delete my display adapter on device manager by using "amdcleanuputility" and i want to install it again or how do i restore/getting back my driver?

0 Likes
2 Solutions
misterj
Big Boss

popomusic, not enough information. Since you have a IGPU need Processor, etc. In the AMD driver site, there is driver for "2nd generation Vega". Is this it? Enjoy, John.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

You can always do a Windows Restore point to restore your PC back to the way if was BEFORE you deleted your AMD Graphic driver.

You can also go to Device Manager try updating the driver from there by first just clicking on "Update Driver" if that doesn't work see if Windows Update will install a compatible driver or choose a Windows native AMD Driver from the list in device Manager.

But the easiest way is to post your APU processor and download the correct IGPU driver or do a Windows Restore point.

AMD Download page: https://www.amd.com/en/support

Screenshot 2022-12-14 125831.png

NOTE: IF this is a laptop best for you to go to your Laptop's Support site and first download and install their OEM AMD Driver which is 100% compatible with your laptop.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
misterj
Big Boss

popomusic, not enough information. Since you have a IGPU need Processor, etc. In the AMD driver site, there is driver for "2nd generation Vega". Is this it? Enjoy, John.

0 Likes

You can always do a Windows Restore point to restore your PC back to the way if was BEFORE you deleted your AMD Graphic driver.

You can also go to Device Manager try updating the driver from there by first just clicking on "Update Driver" if that doesn't work see if Windows Update will install a compatible driver or choose a Windows native AMD Driver from the list in device Manager.

But the easiest way is to post your APU processor and download the correct IGPU driver or do a Windows Restore point.

AMD Download page: https://www.amd.com/en/support

Screenshot 2022-12-14 125831.png

NOTE: IF this is a laptop best for you to go to your Laptop's Support site and first download and install their OEM AMD Driver which is 100% compatible with your laptop.

0 Likes