cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

blackdog0102
Journeyman III

AMD not responding

So I've been trying to contact amd for the past week about getting the boot kit so I can flash my bios to use my motherboard but they have been unresponsive and just make tickets and dont follow up. Is there anywhere else I could go to get the bios flashed?

0 Likes
5 Replies
neon
Miniboss

Other options might include:

1. If you bought the motherboard at retail, take it to them for a UEFI upgrade if they can do it.

2. Alternatively, the retailer might offer an exchange for a motherboard with an updated UEFI.

3. Obtain an RMA from the motherboard manufacturer, return it to them for a replacement with the correctly updated UEFI.

0 Likes

I got mine from Newegg and I honestly cant find a way to talk to them directly.

0 Likes

Ya, I think you have to be Newegg Premier to get real time customer service. You could return the motherboard via RMA for a replacement. However, Newegg likely won't be able to tell you which version UEFI is loaded on the replacement - you would have to hope that it is up to date.

0 Likes

Well I guess I have to wait for msi to reply

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes

You have opened 3 tickets since Friday, March 16. The response was delayed due to the offices being closed for the weekend.

You have now received responses. Please respond any one of the tickets, making sure you provide the information requested.

0 Likes