cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

rodrigomtz
Journeyman III

AMD boot kit :(

Hello, I have requested the amd boot kit because when I tried to mount my ryzen 3 2200g in the asus prime B350M-E it did not show video on the monitor, so I investigated and saw more people with this same processor and Mother board that should update the Mother board, I also found out that amd offered this kit to be able to update the BIOS of the Mother board, I have already received the first 2 emails, but I do not know how much later to ask me for the images that prove this problem, I have communicated with the store where I bought the components but they are not responsible for such updating of the BIOS, maybe I am somewhat impatient , but I had read that it did not take so long to request such photos, I do not know if there is someone from AMD who can support me with this problem, because I had in mind to have the computer ready for the following week because I will need it for school.

I add the ticket number: {ticketno:[8200856060]}

Sorry if there is any understanding issue, i got a little bit helps from Google translate.

2 Replies

Well if it's urgent go to your local computer repair shop/dealer and explain the problem. This takes like 15 minutes or so depending on the cooler you have installed.

Take the new bios with you on a usb stick.

0 Likes
pheonix1
Journeyman III

I posted new thread, 2400g monitor problems. Have you tried connecting to another monitor, TV? Certain monitors don't work with AMD iGPUs, from what I've read and experienced. Once see BIOS splash screen, F2, install per boards manufacturers instructions.

0 Likes