Journeyman III

Re: AMD 5 3600 doesn't work

But i can reach the BIOS and it see my CPU.20191218_173627.jpg

0 Kudos
misterj
Exemplar
Exemplar

mathelite, what you are trying to do will not work anyway.  You need to install W10 with your new processor installed.  So install your 3600, boot your install media and install W10.  If you have a problem, post the information and we will work on that.  Thanks, John.

0 Kudos
hardcoregames_
Big Boss
Big Boss

misterj wrote:

mathelite, what you are trying to do will not work anyway.  You need to install W10 with your new processor installed.  So install your 3600, boot your install media and install W10.  If you have a problem, post the information and we will work on that.  Thanks, John.

My X570 only supports Windows 10, same as my X470 and even my B350

0 Kudos
mathelite
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

what do you want to say about that hardcoregames, i don't really understand sorry ^^. But yes i will try to install a new windows 10 on pc 

0 Kudos
hardcoregames_
Big Boss
Big Boss

check with your MB vendor's site for a BIOS update, select the most recent one for modern processors

then you should be able to use the R5 3600 without problems.

0 Kudos
mathelite
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

I've already tried this, i put the most recent but sill not working. Normaly, the version 1607 is suppose the work, but i get the 2006 and still not working. I've tried 3 differents update (one of them is the first version of the BIOS for the 3rd gen)

0 Kudos
mathelite
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

And also, as you can see, my mother can has the 3600, so I don't know what is the problem.
TUF B450M-PRO GAMING CPU Support | Motherboards | ASUS Global 

0 Kudos
hardcoregames_
Big Boss
Big Boss

you need BIOS 1201 or above to support the R5 3600 processor according to the CPU support page

BIOS 2006 is the latest with the update AGESA 1.0.0.4 tables so you should use this while I walk you other steps to fix the problems

0 Kudos
mathelite
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

I put the 2006 version, but still not working

0 Kudos
hardcoregames_
Big Boss
Big Boss

Backup any important files and use the reset windows feature, while windows can save files, the backup is for safety

0 Kudos