cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

antidotx
Newcomer

AMD 200GE'S Graphics driver not installing (No AMD Graphics driver is installed)

Hello. I own a Amd 200GE Proccesor with included graphics, and I cannot install the graphics driver for it. It says "No AMD graphics driver is isntalled, or the AMD driver is not functioning properly. Please install the AMD driver appropriate for your AMD Hardware." I installed the driver for it, and still keeps saying the same problem, And no, I can't play any games. Could anybody help me? Here are the specs : 
240GB SSD 

4GB Memory 

A320M-H Motherboard from Gigabyte

Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit

Amd Athlon 200GE Processor

No GPU 

I tried everything, but it doesn't work. keeps saying that problem always! Please help.

0 Likes
1 Reply

1- Here is AMD latest APU Driver for your processor: https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-athlon-processors/amd-athlon-desktop-processors-radeon-vega-g... 

2- Make sure you have the latest BIOS Version (F42) or at least version F30 install on your computer from here if this is the exact Gigabyte Model you have: GA-A320M-H (rev. 1.1) | Motherboard - GIGABYTE U.S.A.

Also install the latest Gigabyte CHIPSET for your APU : GA-A320M-H (rev. 1.1) | Motherboard - GIGABYTE U.S.A. 

After updating the Motherboard's BIOS & Chip set to the latest version, try installing the latest AMD Driver for your APU using DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) in Safe Mode with the Internet disconnected. Once DDU finishes and reboots to the desktop, keep the internet disconnected and install the latest AMD Driver. Before installing the latest AMD Driver delete C:\AMD in the Root Directory of Windows. After installing the latest AMD Driver and everything is working to your satisfactions, again delete C:\AMD folder from your Root Directory in Windows to clear up Hard Drive space.

If after doing all of the above, post back the issues plus exact errors you are getting.

0 Likes