cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

beyondyong
Journeyman III

After i change ryzen 2700x

After i change ryzen 2700x to play AION game not smooth, some time screen hang, may i know why? last time i using intel i5 better than 2700x.

0 Likes
3 Replies
beyondyong
Journeyman III

Who can help me, after i change ryzen 2700x to play AION game the performance no good than intel i5? I already reformat the windows.

0 Likes

beyondyong, we need much more information, specifically your system specifications.  I hope you realize that this is primarily a user forum, most of us, including me, do not work for AMD.  You may want to open an AMD Technical Support Ticket.  Please go to the AMD web site and search for Online Service Request.  There are lots of knowledgeable people here and they may be able to help you, but I have not heard of your game and know little about gaming.  Good luck and Enjoy, John.

0 Likes
neodenis
Journeyman III

I have encountered the same problem, Choppy performance. I can assure that my build is well within the specs of the game and beyond but it still stutters like crazy. Feeling like a 20-30fps lock was placed or something even though it runs at a very good fps count.

0 Likes