cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

sergeantfranki
Journeyman III

AC:Valhalla Promo

So i just bought a Ryzen 3700x yesterday. I bought it in a specific store, where i saw the promo being a thing. After Purchase i received my code, i was happy and all, opened up Uplay to activate my beloved key and then Uplay says it's invalid. bruh. Do i need to like have the CPU installed before activating the code? Altough i'm not sure how would that make the key valid but yeah. Anyone with similar experience? Any help is appreciated, cheers guys!

0 Likes
4 Replies
Earnhardt
Grandmaster

https://www.amdrewards.com/ 

*Limited time offer available through participating retailers only. 18+ only. Following purchase, product must be installed on system where coupon code will be redeemed. Void where prohibited. Residency and additional limitations apply. Full offer terms at www.amdrewards.com/terms.

Yes,product must be installed.

9. How do I complete my product verification?

This verification step takes place after submitting your coupon code at www.amdrewards.com.

While logged into www.amdrewards.com on your web browser, download and run the AMD Product Verification Tool setup file on the system equipped with the qualified AMD product. Do NOT change the filename. (If using Microsoft Internet Explorer or Edge, please be sure to fully download the file. Do not use the “Run Installation” option from your browser.)

Once setup has completed successfully, launch the AMD Product Verification Tool to verify your AMD product.

Upon successful verification, the remaining steps to activate and download your game will be provided within web browser that is logged into the AMD Rewards site. For full terms and conditions, please visit: amdrewards.com/terms.

Did you go to AMD REWARDS.com to redeem your code to get the game?

If not that is the problem. You need to first go to AMD Rewards site: https://www.amdrewards.com/ and input your code from the Retailer.

Once there they will ask you to download a small program (Validation) to make sure you have the qualifying AMD Hardware installed on your computer and working.

Then then will give instructions on how to redeem your game(s).

sergeantfranki
Journeyman III

Ohh,i see thanks guys! I don't have the CPU itself in hand yet, i just got the code as soon as i ordered it, so i was like sure let's activate it, since the store i ordered the CPU from, literally just stated "Uplay"... Buuut i guess i'll have to wait till my parts arrive and build my new PC first. Oh well, still plenty of time till the game itself releases.. 

Thanks again, i really appreciate the help! 

0 Likes

There is a cut-off date to redeem your code for the game. Check at AMD Rewards site Terms & Conditions for your promotion.

Make sure to redeem your code by November 7,2020:

0 Likes