cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

slinkv1
Adept I

7900 XT | Ryzen 7 5800X3D

i got a new system and i always get this error.

B550 Gaming Plus

Ryzen 7 5800X3D

Radeon 7900 XT

32 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHZ

slinkv1_0-1676645315233.png

0 Likes
10 Replies
misterj
Big Boss

slinkv1, I believe this is a Microsoft problem. What version of Windows are you running (winver command in Command Prompt)? Please make sure your Windows is up to date. Is this a fresh install of Windows? Enjoy, John.

0 Likes

hey, yeah i installed my computer 3 times new, but i got everytime this error.

i installed win10 same error and now again win11 

do you know how to fix this problem?

slinkv1_0-1676647242012.png

0 Likes

Thanks slinkv1, the error you showed is Information not Error or Critical, so no real consequence. Show some Critical (filter in Event Viewer). And please answer my questions. I suspect we all will need to wait for MS to correct this. Enjoy, John.

0 Likes

slinkv1_0-1676647885863.png

hey i got all up to date 

slinkv1_1-1676647931888.png

it's says both is ready 

0 Likes

Thanks slinkv1, I do not think this has anything to do with TPM. It looks like you are up to date on W11. I suggest you try asking Microsoft. Thanks and enjoy, John.

slinkv1, in one of the posts by elstaci, KB5021255 is quoted as a fix. I was going to ask you to make sure if you have it but have not figured out how. Will let you know if I find any thing. Enjoy, John.

EDIT: Please try in an Administrative Command prompt: systeminfo.exe

EDIT: Please try in an Administrative Command prompt: wmic qfe | find "5021255"

EDIT:  i can't download this Update, it says it's not compatible for my system

EDIT: have tested the command, unfortunately nothing happens

0 Likes

Thanks, slinkv1. The update is available here but I suspect you already have it and may not be appropriate to do it again. I have a conversation open with MS and will ask there. Please do not try it until I hear back. Enjoy, John.

sinkkv1, Widows guy has lots of precautions, so please do not install KB5021255 again. Thanks, John.

This fairly current thread concerns the same processor and error you are getting: https://community.amd.com/t5/processors/ryzen-7-5800x3d-tpm-attestation-not-supported/m-p/572089#M50...

Here is another current thread but different processor: https://community.amd.com/t5/processors/tpm-attestation-not-supported-after-cpu-upgrade-to-ryzen-7-5...