cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

joel232
Adept I

5950x unusable FAILURE\_BUCKET\_ID: LKD\_0x124\_0\_AuthenticAMD\_PROCESSOR\_\_UNKNOWN

Hi 

I have a relatively new system, 4 months old. It has started crashing every time I play games, about 10 minutes in. The power just goes and it restarts, don't even get a blue screen.

I have a;

5950x (water cooled elite capilex with 3 fans, aio)

3090fe

32gb 3600mhz ram.

980 1tb SSD

1000w Corsair Hx1000i.

I seem to be getting this error; FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: LKD_0x124_0_AuthenticAMD_PROCESSOR__UNKNOWN_IMAGE_AuthenticAMD.sys

This is the dump file;

https://sharetext.me/solnr4mydz

The system is currently unusable. Please help if you can! Thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution

I think there is something wrong with these 5900x and 5950x CPUs. As many other people, I have disabled Core Performance Boost and set Power Supply Idle to typical and all the issues are fixed. AMD need to respond to this as there seems to be hundreds of users having this issue. We shouldn't need to throttle the CPU

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
joel232
Adept I

Just to add, I haven't overclocked anything and temps are fine.

0 Likes

I think there is something wrong with these 5900x and 5950x CPUs. As many other people, I have disabled Core Performance Boost and set Power Supply Idle to typical and all the issues are fixed. AMD need to respond to this as there seems to be hundreds of users having this issue. We shouldn't need to throttle the CPU

0 Likes

Have ur pc get solve ??? i have this problem too now

0 Likes