Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

ProtoFoe
Adept I

5900X temps with h115i AIO

Hi all,

Recently got a new build, and with it some questions/concerns, namely the temps of my CPU.

As you can see, the pump etc is at max (tis loud!), but it just isn't shifting from mid 60s. All that is running now is iCue and Steam and Edge. Fresh build, so not had the chance to overload it with apps yet!

I've posted similar over on Corsair's forums, in the event there is a setting or two I can tweak.

My case is a 5000X.

Any support is welcome

bios default.png

0 Likes
5 Replies
trek
Elite

It is because your computer is not idle, but there is significant load happening. You can see it - 5% load and CPU voltage 1.43V

It has been discussed everywhere that this is caused by Corsair software often, they should make this the highest priority and fix it ASAP.

For example, while typing this response, my CPU (5950x) is around 1.1V, when taking hands off keyboard 0.984V and my CPU temp is like 44C with Noctua air cooler.

Hi @trek - so if I close down the software, do I trust the temps/voltage will lower?

0 Likes

@ProtoFoeyes as soon as you close running applications, your temp will decrease significantly. You can use HWInfo to monitor temperatures correctly.

Thank you, @trek - I'll try this now!

0 Likes

Hmm, I ran HWinfo and then my PC started to make this noise@trek

0 Likes