cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

kurdtnz
Adept III

5600X still not included

Why is the 5600X still not included on the AMD site for drivers and support? Wasnt it supposed to be fixed in February? amd driver.png

3 Replies
mackbolan777
Forerunner

Fixed how? There's the latest Agesa update you get from your motherboard vendor, should be Agesa 1.2.0.1 or 1.2.0.0 if they haven't caught up. I'd wait for the 1st week of April for the Agesa 1.2.0.2, that fixes some other bugs like USB ports not working, M.2's disappearing, PCIe issues and more. There's a chipset update on that site you can use to update you 550 or 570 chipset.

Those other CPU's used the "Ryzen Power Plan", discontinued for the 5000 series. That was the "driver" for those.

"It worked before you broke it!"
0 Likes

The 'fix' was supposed to be about adding the 5600X to the list I pictured above, there was an issue with 5600X's and Ryzen Master, they 'fixed' that, you can download Ryzen Master separately but it still remains the only 5000 series cpu that is still not listed on AMD's driver and support page and was just wondering why? I did open a support ticket about it, they pretty much answered with what I just said but still havnt listed it in their support page.

0 Likes

Ryzen Master is garbage. You'll get much better results with BIOS. But if you really like GUI based overclocking, try CTR.

"It worked before you broke it!"
0 Likes