cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

4700gftw
Adept I

4700g not supported by Ryzen Master???

I have a 4700g in a HP prebuilt M01-F1024 and was wondering why this processer isn't supported. Just updated to Adrenaline 20.12.1 If you have any ideas on what I can do or why this is happening please let me know. Thanks! 

0 Likes
5 Replies

Could it be that OEM  system builders (HP, etc...) have it locked out ?

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

Idk lol I'm clearly a noob but why would it say the chip itself isn't supported?

0 Likes

It's the same for the 5600X, even on the AMD website, it's the only 5000 series cpu that isnt listed and doesnt support Ryzen Master.

Sad face... One would think they would support the latest and greatest before anything else... lol I bought the 4700 because I thought it was supposed to be the best apu ever made but they won't even let me mess with it unless I do it in bios which is obviously locked on a prebuilt lol 

0 Likes

I just got a 4700g and Ryzen Master won't run. Is there some other way to see FCLCK and RAM Timings in windows? I don't even want to use it to edit (use the bios for that). I just want to see stuff in windows so I can see what Auto does in bios. Is there some kind of alternative? Will AMD ever support the 4000 series n Ryzen Master?

0 Likes