cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

powerarmour
Journeyman III

Re: 2400g solid green screen crash with no text.

I have also updated to the new ASUS X470-I bios 0804 and I still have the same issue unfortunately, black screens under graphics load.

0 Likes
layman13
Journeyman III

after the 18.7 drivers installed i had no bsod or any other error while playing games.But occasionaly i will startup without audio needing to restart and very rarely i experience sudden power cuts.If anyone knows something about it reply here so i can fix these probs.

Edit: about the power cuts it seems UPS is up to blame because it happened again and i also lost monitor signal which would not happen if just he pc shut down.It's also strange that it did not happen when i was playing games and it happened while reaing an article -_-.

0 Likes
kbizzle
Adept I

I have not personally run into any audio issues. I am still going strong with no Green Screen. I do get a message from Fortnite telling me the driver version isn't supported. LOL. I can just ignore it and it works fine.

I did have audio issues whenever I used an old Windows 10 disc and didn't update Windows fully. Make sure your Windows is completely up to date.

0 Likes
layman13
Journeyman III

I have fully updated my windows and all the audio drivers i'll see if the problem still exists.

Thx for your help anyway tho.

0 Likes
layman13
Journeyman III

Now the system will freeze randomly while browsing...Mostly youtube.The audio keeps working normally but just a frozen display.Turning on and off the monitor does nothing but a blackscreen.It's weird that does not happen in games...

Any idea what to do?

0 Likes
m12lrpv
Journeyman III

The Black/Green screen issue was very specific and the drivers have seem to have fixed it.

Your issues seem different though. Power issues, audio issues and hanging while browsing??? They're stability issues which is either a bad component or bad power.

It's unlikely the bad component is ram because you would be guarunteed to hit while gaming.

Bad disk is unlikely.

Have you tried bypassing your UPS as it may be limiting the flow of current to the machine?

0 Likes
layman13
Journeyman III

Thx for your reply i'll check out if the ups is the issue. How can i check if i have a bad compoment?

0 Likes
m12lrpv
Journeyman III

Identifying bad components usually involves swapping it out and seeing if the problem goes away. Not always practical.

To be honest your issue could be anything and unfortunately with so much being on the mobo these days it could be the mobo.

0 Likes
layman13
Journeyman III

I find it weird that it does not happen with intensive tasks like games and it happens while browsing.

0 Likes
m12lrpv
Journeyman III

With browsers like chrome being memory hogs and youtube video doing a lot of processing it's potentially resource intensive.

On the other hand you might have windows trying to download updates in the background and that causes the problem

0 Likes