Adept II

200ge what ram?

i building low PC-end on 200ge

and i want to buy ram

What ram should i buy 2x 4gb 2666 for GA-A320M-S2H

i need cheap ram can someone help me?

0 Likes
18 Replies

Here is your Gigabyte QVL List for RAM Memory for the Raven Ridge APU (Athlon 200ge): GA-A320M-S2H (rev. 1.x) | Motherboard - GIGABYTE Global 

I attached the list to this post for you to download to your computer. See which RAM you want and find out how much it will cost.

Other Users can probably recommend suggestions for a low cost RAM from the QVL list that might work well with your 200ge.

0 Likes

G.Skill works well for AMD platforms in my experience

0 Likes
barszczu122
Adept II

ok thx guys for help, i have one more question

i buy cpu and mobo used from guy whoe's send me courier 

and put processor into socket mobo and send to me 

it's bad?

He told me he super security this...

0 Likes

Did you buy your MoBo and CPU from a total stranger or was he a known friend of yours. 

If you bought it from a total stranger, be aware that you have no idea in what condition the MoBo or CPU might be in. No matter what the seller is telling you.

If you purchased from a reputable retail site in Ebay or Amazon, at least you might have the option to return it if it is defective.

The only way to find out is to see if the MoBo and CPU works normally after you install the new RAM and it boots up normally without any crashes or BSODs.

Make sure you have a High Quality PSU for the MoBo and CPU.

0 Likes

For this cpu+mobo+gpu i have psu killer. I have BeQuiet system-power 9 600w

i buy this in poland we have some www to buy used items.

This mobo,cpu and ram have 1+ year warranty.

I think all is good but he send me processor in socket in the motheboard 

the courier will come toomorrow

Processor can be inside motheboard when we send cpu+mobo or no?

0 Likes

If you have a one year warranty on a used hardware, that is very good.

Need to be patient and see if the CPU is installed on the motherboard or not. Make sure you install an appropriate CPU Cooler if it doesn't come with one.

If the CPU is installed on the MoBo and it is packed correctly, it should be fine. But, just in case, when you unpack it and the CPU is installed be sure to take a good physical look at the Motherboard and CPU to make sure it isn't physically damaged. If you see any type of damage take photos of it.

Yeah thx man for help  

I buy this combo to only moba game and cs-go 

200ge + rx 460 4gb unlock + 8gb ram 2x4gb 2666mhz

should be budzet and nice combo to this game

especiality i don't have to much money for buy a med.high end PC  

It will be this motheboard Asrock a320m-dvs r3.0

and later i put ryzen 3 1200 with maybe rx 570 + 8gb ram

it's enough for me

0 Likes

Good luck on your new computer setup.

If you have any problems with the AMD CPU or GPU you can always open a AMD Support Ticket to get official help besides posting your problem here at AMD Forums.  Online Service Request | AMD 

Thx  the hardwere has come

pc.jpg

I'am in work but when i come back i started test  

Everything look good no broken elements or demaged hardwere.

When i open i see the receipt my warranty, the hardwere was buy in 27.12.2018

So the hardwere is new only few months used so i glad to see that

Maybe in next 2 month i buy a new CPU you think the ryzen 3 1200 will be ok on this mobo?

0 Likes

Everything came it is original packaging. That is a good sign.

You are all set to go. The Athlon 200ge should come with a bundled CPU Cooler from AMD.

Be sure to follow the motherboard's manual on how to install the RAM, CPU, & hard drive/SSD.

Here are all the CPU/APUs that are compatible with your Asrock Motherboard: ASRock > A320M-DVS R3.0 

If you purchase a Ryzen in the future, you will need to see if the RAM you have is compatible with it. Plus you will need to probably update the BIOS to make any future Ryzen to be supported by your motherboard.

So, I would wait until you can afford to upgrade to a Ryzen and enjoy the Athlon 200ge. You may need to invest in a separate GPU Card if you want to play some of the more intensive games in case the Athlon 200GE integrated Graphics is not strong enough for some reason.

Ok, I Have rx 460 4gb sapphire nitro unlocked to rx 560 

But i think RX 460 + Athlon 200ge to game online like cs-go,rust,overwatch it's easliy to run.

I want to play BF V maybe some singleplayer games in 1080p but on low/medium settings.

My Old PC am3+ Fx8320e and 8gb ddr3 now i will sell it and maybe buy better CPU 

but i think this combo will be enough for me  

Hello barszczu122!
I can ask you to test connecting your motherboard to the monitor via VGA. Without using rx460? I have this question https://community.amd.com/thread/238237  Support asrock answered is not clear. I would like to know for sure will work through vga. I would be very very grateful! Thank you very much!!!
0 Likes

i tested this d-sub without rx 460 yesterday when i building new PC

vega on board d-sub + monitor work very well and i testet with adapter hdmi to dvi

and same work pretty well, i not tested in game.

If you want i can check after work in game with igpu?

You same hardwere? or you want to buy?

I want to buy for office work. 
And I need to know if igpu works through d-sub without adapters, that is, d-sub to d-sub
0 Likes

in my opinion will be work 

0 Likes

The Ryzen platform motherboards have VGA so but while many monitors have a connector, VGA is long ago deprecated.

The R5 2400G I have can do VGA as the Vega 11 can use the onboard HDMI or VGA as needed.

HDMI and DisplayPort are now the direction forward.

dearom
Adept I

I think the same way. if there is a d-sub on the motherboard, then the converter should be
Thanks for the answer!
0 Likes

Just buy for the office best cpu i buy this for cheap play esport game and

its really enough.

I tested my old am3+ Fx8320e (8 core) oc 3.5ghz and with this athlon its a

same performance, but remeber you can still upgrade. But if you have some

extra money go buy ryzen 3 2200g will be more better on chipset a320

easliy to run very well.

Pt., 29 mar 2019, 16:37 użytkownik dearom <amd-external@jiveon.com> napisał:

Community <https://community.amd.com/?et=watches.email.thread>

Re: 200ge what ram? in Processors

0 Likes