cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

ifkec
Journeyman III

1800x 4 ghz

1800x , Using BIOS ,or AMD Ryzen MASTER tool ,cant get over 3950 MHz. Having AMD wraith heatsink and FAN.

ASrock AB350pro 4

16GB RAM  at 2133 MHz ( value of slovest RAM )

550w PSU

0 Likes
4 Replies
misterj
Big Boss

ifkec, please post a screenshot of Ryzen Master (RM) - simply drag-n-drop image into your reply.  Please do a Clear CMOS according to your user manual instructions.  I started with an 1800X and used a 750 Watt power supply.  Have you had any freezes or crashes?  Here are your specifications:

pastedImage_1.jpg

Thanks and enjoy, John.

0 Likes

Instant crash.

0 Likes

Poslano iz programa Pošta za Windows 10

Pošiljatelj: misterj
Poslano:Friday, April 5, 2019 5:43 PM
Primatelj: ivan lukacic
Predmet: Re: 1800x 4 ghz | AMD Developer Forums

Community

Re: 1800x 4 ghz

in Processors

ifkec, please post a screenshot of Ryzen Master (RM) - simply drag-n-drop image into your reply.  Please do a Clear CMOS according to your user manual instructions.  I started with an 1800X and used a 750 Watt power supply.  Have you had any freezes or crashes?  Here are your specifications:

https://community.amd.com/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-2907478-147214/1600-292/pastedImage_1.jpg

Thanks and enjoy, John.

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Community

SHARE THE LOVE! Help other developers by marking replies to your questions as Helpful or Correct. If you are the original question asker, you can mark replies as Helpful or Correct by:

1. Go to the message on Community (you’ll need to log in).

2. Click on either the Helpful Answer button or the Correct Answer button.

3. Pat yourself on the back! You’ve helped others who have the same question as you by telling them which replies are helpful and correct.

This email was sent by Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

0 Likes

First generation Ryzen typically tops out at 3.9-4ghz, but with the high multiplier and high clock fluctuation rate, 39750-3975mhz is what you should shoot for. I have to settle for 39.75x100 myself as 40x100 is catastrophically (BSOD) unstable due to base clock fluctuations which result in as much as 15mhz swings plus and minus.

You will experience -much- greater performance gains by using DDR4-3200 over your current RAM than you will with 50mhz additional CPU speed.

0 Likes