cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpenGL & Vulkan

ronniko
Adept I

Today i install new AMD driver Adrenalin Edition 18.10.1 Windows 7 64 bit and my program crush.

My program work with old OpenGL driver. AMD Crimson 17.50.02 for Radeon HD 7950

Old driver create 4.5.13506 Forward-Compatible Context 23.20.15002.11

New driver create 4.5.13541 Core Profile Forward-Compatible Context 25.20.14003.1010

And with new driver my program crush.

My debug show this:

This is load animation (old driver version not get me this errors)

glBindBuffer in a Core context performing invalid operation with parameter <name> set to '0x696e610a' which was removed from Core OpenGL (GL_INVALID_OPERATION)
glBindBuffer in a Core context performing invalid operation with parameter <name> set to '0x4d2e6569' which was removed from Core OpenGL (GL_INVALID_OPERATION)
glBindBuffer in a Core context performing invalid operation with parameter <name> set to '0xa0d0058' which was removed from Core OpenGL (GL_INVALID_OPERATION)
glBindBuffer in a Core context performing invalid operation with parameter <name> set to '0x646e6168' which was removed from Core OpenGL (GL_INVALID_OPERATION)

This is load textures:

Using glTexParameteri in a Core context with parameter <pname> and enum '0x8191' which was removed from Core OpenGL (GL_INVALID_ENUM)

Using glEnable in a Core context with parameter <cap> and enum '0xde1' which was removed from Core OpenGL (GL_INVALID_ENUM)

Using glTexParameteri in a Core context with parameter <pname> and enum '0x8191' which was removed from Core OpenGL (GL_INVALID_ENUM)

Using glEnable in a Core context with parameter <cap> and enum '0xde1' which was removed from Core OpenGL (GL_INVALID_ENUM)

In fragment shader i using bindless texturs this is get crush.

I write in fragment shader outputColor = vec4(1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0); and my program launch fine.

In old driver i not get this errors and my program run fine.

I fix all errors in Using glTexParameteri in a Core context with parameter <pname> and enum '0x8191' which was removed from Core OpenGL (GL_INVALID_ENUM)

But fragment shader crush when using bindless texturs

And debug get me errors:

glGetTextureHandleARB has generated an error (GL_INVALID_OPERATION)

glMakeTextureHandleResidentARB has generated an error (GL_INVALID_OPERATION)

I check return handle bindle texture. Return handle = NULL for all textures.

In old version driver i not get any errors about glGetTextureHandleARB and glMakeTextureHandleResidentARB and get me not NULL handle bindle texture

0 Likes
20 Replies