Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

niello
Journeyman III

Test OpenCL

Hello.

I have Radeon X1200 (notebok) now, and i want to use OpenCL in my own applications. But i use Delphi, and i've translated headers to Deplhi (object pascal code). Program is working, but write Error text:

"For test only: Expires on Sun Feb 28 00:00:00 2010 ***CAL version mismatch: This OpenCL build requires version 1.4.422, version 1.4.227 instaled. Aborting."

OpenCL doesn't work in my GPU or headers are not correct (API calls have wrong parameters ?

con := clCreateContextFromType(nil, CL_DEVICE_TYPE_GPU, nil, nil, @Err); Check(@Err); clGetContextInfo(con,CL_CONTEXT_DEVICES,0,nil,@Size);//<<<Show Error

0 Likes
4 Replies
Sternenprinz
Journeyman III

AFAIK:

1)  Your X1200 generally unsupported, now and as it seems for all times. R7xx Chipset is minimum.

2) Stream Beta 4 needs >>one specific<< display driver that is linked on the download page. Any other driver will NOT work.

0 Likes
nou
Exemplar

1. you must have installed beta catalyst 9.11 from amdstream page.

2. you must have radeon 4xxx or above. X1200 isnt supported and doesnt work with OpenCL

0 Likes
niello
Journeyman III

Thanks you for help me.

It is sad about my video card. I've downloaded a catalyst 9.3 today, maybe it is a last version for x1200 GPU.

0 Likes

Code generation for OpenCL and I made some stylistic changes and I'll set up one of the testing machines to test every commit to the graphite .

Mobilt">"http://www.bredbaand.me/mobilt-bredband/"]Mobilt Bredbånd

0 Likes