Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

debdatta_basu
Journeyman III

Crossfire Support

Hi All!

This is not the usual crossfire support question that you keep seeing everywhere. 😄

The use cases I am targeting are the hybrid opengl/cl renderers, much like the ones using DirectCompute. I want to perform postprocessing and deferred lighting using OpenCl.

I have samples working on single GPUs, and its pretty simple to set it up this way. However, will this work with crossfire/sli?  If so, How do we set this up? I don't have access to a multi gpu system for testing right now, so I appreciate any pointers.

Regards,

Debdatta Basu.

0 Likes
1 Reply
genaganna
Journeyman III

Originally posted by: debdatta.basu Hi All!

This is not the usual crossfire support question that you keep seeing everywhere. 😄

The use cases I am targeting are the hybrid opengl/cl renderers, much like the ones using DirectCompute. I want to perform postprocessing and deferred lighting using OpenCl.

I have samples working on single GPUs, and its pretty simple to set it up this way. However, will this work with crossfire/sli?  If so, How do we set this up? I don't have access to a multi gpu system for testing right now, so I appreciate any pointers.

You no need to do any extra setup. It will work automatically.

0 Likes