cusa123
Adept I

Re: Blender Cycles(Opencl on AMD GPUS)

Make proven mentioned before?

Cmd

cd C: \ Program Files \ Blender Foundation \ Blender

Set CYCLES_OPENCL_TEST = all

Start blender.exe

The Downside is that it works at 99% and hangs the video is also a little faster than my micro so do not say whether the time is fast but to my understanding the problem would be in the gpu vram. It can go a lot faster but lacks polish and compared to smallluxgpu and also goes well with cycles hairs but fights a lot with the driver. You might think a driver amd aside for programs solely because it looks that in recent months the catalyst to increase a lot of the 135 mb to 235mb which I think is much this but could not generate internal conflicts catalyst. It can be so?

____

Español

El Inconveniente es que trabaja al 99% y se cuelga el video tambien es un poco mas rapido que mi micro asi que no se decir si de momentos es rapido pero para mi entender el problema estaria en la vram de la gpu. Se que puede ir muchisimo mas rapido pero le falta pulir y mucho en comparacion a smallluxgpu y tambien anda bien con pelos pero con cycles se pelea mucho con el controlador. Es posible que amd Cree un controlador aparte para programas exclusivamente ya que se ve que en los ultimos meses el catalyst a aumentado muchisimo de los 135 mb a los 235mb  que a mi parecer es mucho esto no se pero podria generar conflictos internos en catalyst. Puede ser asi?

0 Kudos
jestablunt
Journeyman III

yes, is set all the variables and i can select opencl and my gpu in blender user preferences. after i put some pictures to show the settings. in the last image the red highlighted box is the "loading render kernel" message, which acts the same as with earlier driver versions. keeps loading till my memory is full.

catalyst-info.jpgblender-user-preferences.jpg

blender-render-settings.jpgblender-loading-render-kernels.jpg

0 Kudos
cusa123
Adept I

Amd will have ready for when you leave the drivers for cycles for the new mac pro 2013, as amd does not have any render engine and is walking better. At times we have no info hope for when you leave the new graphic series radeon hd 2013.

Español

Amd tendra listo para cuando salga el controladores para cycles para la nueva mac pro 2013, ya que amd no tiene ningun motor de render y es el que camina mejor. Por momentos no tenemos ninguna info esperemos para cuando salga las nuevas graficas de la serie hd radeon  2013.

0 Kudos
cusa123
Adept I

I feel great that it starts to test cycles with amd but if it's true moments that may not go as you see on nvidia but this progresses hopefully this version out for the new mac pro 2013 So it can be also used by the gpu firepro. From what I have understood Jestablunt blenderartist people is also testing this HD 7970 HD 7950 ((HD 7870 (my gpu)) HD 7750 HD 6950. I would like to try to look after you done with my career portfolio which give the mid to late October, then could start testing with the onboard on my motherboard which is a Ati 4250 to test at least walk. know that also has many problems relating to the hair but your problem is not that you should not if it's the architecture of the graphics or any part of the pc or what?.
Now viewing the problem is to uninstall the zero driver (AMD Catalyst Uninstall Utility) and restart the pc and try to install it again do not forget that it is a beta driver

Español

Me parece genial que se empieze a probar cycles con amd pero si es verdad de que de momentos no ande como uno ve en nvidia pero esto avanza esperemos que esto salga para la version de la nueva mac pro 2013 Asi puede ser tambien aprovechada por las gpu Firepro. Por lo que tengo entendido Jestablunt la gente de blenderartist tambien esta probando esto HD 7970 HD 7950  ((HD 7870(mi gpu)) HD 7750 HD 6950. Me gustaria tratar de ver despues de que termine con mi portafolio de la carrera al cual entrego el mediados y finales de octubre, luego podria empezar a probar con la onboard de mi placa que es una Ati 4250 al menos para probar si anda. Se que tambien tiene muchos problemas con respecto al pelo pero tu problema no se a que se debe no se si es la arquitectura de la grafica o alguna parte del pc o que?.

Ahora viendo el problema trata de desinstalar el controlador de cero  con (AMD Catalyst Uninstall Utility) y reinicia el pc y trata de instalarlo nuevamente no te olvides que es un controlador beta.

0 Kudos
afree10
Journeyman III

5650 Blender Error.png

with mobility radeon x64 5650 driver versions: 13.9 and 13.10 beta these are the errors that cycles compilation is complaining about

0 Kudos
cusa123
Adept I

From what I read in the news Apple will bring new imac "Apple updated their iMac with new NVIDIA GPUs and Haswell". So eh read is because of users work with 3D specifically, this is what's missing unfortunately Amd. In my review amd hulilde today September 25th to submit new graphics to which want to surprise but more surprised with some new catalyst really well.

Español

Por lo que leo en las noticias Apple sacará nuevas imac " Apple actualiza sus iMac con nuevas GPUs NVIDIA y Haswell". Por lo que eh leido es por culpa de que los usuarios trabajan con 3d especificamente, esto se lo esta perdiendo Amd por desgracia. En mi hulilde opinion amd presentara hoy  25 de septiembre  nuevas graficas a la cual quieren sorprender pero mas sorprenderian con algun nuevo catalyst realmente bien.

0 Kudos
cusa123
Adept I

Not with version 13.9 as a base catalyst not have any breakthrough opposite is worsening. I leave a picture I'm also testing hybrid mode cpu + gpu and as always closes blender. We keep waiting.!!. Updated now eh installed above the 13.10 beta version solved the problem. What catches my attention is that you must install two amd catalyst drivers to work averagely well. Not if you only install the beta version 13.10 would walk but soon hopefully get 13.11 ASAP. And finally blenderartist many people wonder if the new "api amd" will be able to run on the series "gcn radeon hd 7000"?.

____

No con la versión catalyst 13.9 como base no se tiene ningún avance es todo lo contrario se empeora. Dejo una imagen tambien estoy probando modo hibrido cpu + gpu y como siempre se cierra blender. Seguimos en espera.!!.  Actualizado ahora eh instalado arriba la version 13.10 beta y se soluciona el problema. Lo que me llama la atencion es que hay que instalar dos controladores amd catalyst para que funcione mediamente bien. No se si solo instalando la version 13.10 beta andaria pero esperemos que salga pronto la 13.11 lo antes posible. Y por ultimo mucha gente de blenderartist se pregunta si la nueva "api de amd" sera capaz de funcionar con la serie "gcn 7000 hd radeon"?.

0 Kudos
cusa123
Adept I

The Mantle Api amd can be the solution to blender cycles.

_____

La Api Manto amd Puede ser la solucion a cycles blender.

0 Kudos
himanshu_gautam
Grandmaster

Hi cusa,

I would appreciate, if I can get your review feedback in proper english. The translated version, does not make enough sense to me to report something to AMD Developer team. Thanks for all the hard-work you have been doing.

0 Kudos
cusa123
Adept I

The 13.10 beta 2 follows as above 13.10 and I think with some other problem. There is no progress.

___

La 13.10 beta 2 sigue igual que la anterior 13.10 y creo que con algún otro problema. No hay ningún avance.

0 Kudos