cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

oscarbarenys1
Adept II

About AMD Media SDK 2013?

Hi AMD at ADFS said a new AMD Media SDK would be released in Q1 2013?

there are still plans to it? can you provide an update on it?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi,

can you provide some update as july has passed with no Media SDK release.. is still planned or released? also on APU13 conference I see about rapidfire sdk it's now how it has evolved.. so can you tell me about Rapidfire SDK ETA reléase and also if will be free or needs some NDA?.

thanks

View solution in original post

0 Likes
8 Replies
ksrinidhi
Staff

As indicated at AFDS, AMD is working on the Media SDK. We will update on the release date soon.

0 Likes

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in the Media SDK. We are shooting for a public beta release  in early July 2013. Stay tuned on the AMD developer web site and forums for more information on the beta release.

Regards

Amit Mookerjee

0 Likes

Thanks for update..

0 Likes

Hi,

can you provide some update as july has passed with no Media SDK release.. is still planned or released? also on APU13 conference I see about rapidfire sdk it's now how it has evolved.. so can you tell me about Rapidfire SDK ETA reléase and also if will be free or needs some NDA?.

thanks

0 Likes

Hi Oscar,

We are currently running a private beta of the MediaSDK for our under NDA ISVs. In case you are interested in participating in this program please send me a separate note at amit.mookerjee@amd.com<mailto:amit.mookerjee@amd.com> with details of your company.

We are targeting the public beta release of the MediaSDK

by the end of this year.

Regards

Amit

Hi Oscar,

RapidFire SDK is currently available under NDA and will be publically released at the APU13 conference.

Feel free to contact me for more information.

Regards,

Bruno.

Hi,

can can wait for public releases of both RapidFire SDK and Media SDK at APU13 conf or later this year..

thanks for your support..

thanks..

Oscar.

0 Likes

Hi Oscar,

Note that the Media SDKv1.0 beta release is now available for download. We would love to get your feedback on this release. Please post your questions/feedback in the Media SDK forum

Best Wishes

Amit

0 Likes