cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off Topic Discussions

Key-J
Paragon

What do you do when you're not gaming?

Our community seems to be growing, which is awesome! So I'm curious what does everyone here do when they aren't gaming? It could be your favorite hobby, your go-to non-videogame or anything in between!

Me, I'm a big fan of cooking - so I love to try and make elaborate meals from time to time. Even if it is to the dismay of my wife, who thinks I overcomplicate things 🤣, and create a big mess lol.

Other than that the rest of my free time is occupied by my kids and having fun with them. PSA: For anyone who doesn't have kids, or is about to. Prepare to spend a lot of time on the floor. 

So, what about you? What do you enjoy?

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
45 Replies
lowteck
Miniboss

I DAD.

Gaming is just a way to decompress from DAD'ing.

To elucidate on what it means to DAD,  I Protect, Provide, Proselytize, Procrastinate, Pillory, and Prognosticate. 

My children are all adulting full-time nowadays and I still DAD.

Best job I ever had...

Too Many CPUs & GPUs to list...
frederickrobinson
Journeyman III

Hey everyone!

It's awesome to see our community growing! When I'm not gaming, I find joy in the art of cooking. Experimenting with elaborate meals is my thing, much to the chagrin of my wife, who thinks I make a mess of the kitchen. Outside the culinary adventures, my free time is all about my kids - and a heads up to those without kids, get ready to spend a lot of time on the floor! How about you? What fills your non-gaming hours? By the way, anyone here into PC PicsArt?

Let's connect and share our creative side! Best of Luck!!

I love drawing on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S9+ from time to time. Trying to get better. I also love going out and attending meetups - board games, language exchange, casual socials in pubs, etc. I wanna get back into bouldering and parkour, but most of my friends are now married and have kids, so they have no time.

電腦 : 5800X3D • Sapphire Pulse 6800XT • 32GB 3600 • B550 Tomahawk • Superflower 850W Gold • Phanteks 400A Digital
Vynski
Exemplar

With 850 acres, farm maintenance is a continuous job.  Even though I am retired, I still have a daily job.  We are in the process of selling equipment and repairing, maintenance, etc. keeps us busy.  

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
RizwanAli
Newcomer

Hello Dear!

It's awesome to see our community growing! When I'm not gaming, I find joy in the art of cooking. Experimenting with elaborate meals is my thing, much to the chagrin of my wife, who thinks I make a mess of the kitchen. Outside the culinary adventures, my free time is all about my kids - and a heads up to those without kids, get ready to spend a lot of time on the floor! How about you? What fills your non-gaming hours? By the way, anyone here into PC PicsArt?

Let's connect and share our creative side! Best of Luck!!

0 Likes
Awol
Challenger

Reading, fishing and gigs