Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off Topic Discussions

Ashley_AMD
Community Manager
Community Manager

What are you watching?

Hey all! So when I'm not gaming I'm usually doing something else really relaxing, like watching tv and movies (I also watch things simultaneously while I'm gaming), and I'm sure I'm not alone in that xD What have y'all been watching recently?

Me? Well... I just finished the first season of "The Gilded Age" on HBO (really good!!!) and have moved on to season 2 of "Bridgerton". What can I say, I like my "historical" dramas 😂

gildedage.gif
I've also recently finished watching "Bel Air" (kinda meh but it was decent enough) and currently watching "The Thing About Pam" (also kinda meh but I'll finish it out). 

The struggle to find something else worthwhile to watch is real, so any recommendations are welcome! 👀

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
19 Replies
ekarjala
Adept I

Re: What are you watching?

Right now for tv shows, i'm watching the new season of Bridgerton and The Last Kingdom season 5.

johnnyenglish
Miniboss

Just finished Cobra Kai and Space Force on Netflix.

It was a good run actually.

venaur
Adept II

Mostly just a bunch of anime right now. One Piece mostly. Might start Hunter X Hunter

Key-J
Challenger

Right now I am watching Our Flag Means Death and honestly it is pretty fantastic!

KeyJ_0-1649088965412.gif

For those of us who enjoy gaming, I would also highly recommend you watch Mythic Quest

KeyJ_3-1649089110363.gif

Finally, if you haven't added Ted Lasso to your life. DO. IT. NOW.

KeyJ_4-1649089155736.gif

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Sat at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
Key-J
Challenger

@Ashley_AMD wrote:

...  and have moved on to season 2 of "Bridgerton". What can I say, I like my "historical" dramas 😂....

Hahaha, I just finished watching Bridgerton as well. By finished watching, I mean my wife was watching it, and I just happened to be there.  👀 ... yes that sounds plausible.

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Sat at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
tenzo23
Elite

Disney+ - Just started Moon Knight.

HBO Max - Finished watching season 2 of Raised by Wolves.

TV - Survivor Wednesdays, Basketball games

I'm mostly glued to my PC these days, playing Lost Ark. That's why I haven't been so active here lately, sorry! 😅

/sig Fun guy.
fujiyama-95
Challenger

Attack on Titan

Just finished the season finale yesterday so looking for new stuff to watch, hopefully the thread will drops some gems 🙂 

Sam_AMD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Like @johnnyenglish I've recently watched Cobra Kai - what a show! A great walk down memory lane...

And just last Sunday night I finished watching Money Heist on Netflix. I watched 2 to 3 episodes per night, to the point where I started to see Dali at the office! Great show if you want to go on binge:

Sam
Your biggest fan!
Alienware M17
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 6800H GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6700M
vialli100
Miniboss

Darts from Lakeside right now..

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Asus Tuf Gaming RX 6700 XT, Asus TUF Gaming x570 Plus, 32gb Corsair Vengeance 3000mhz, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb NVME, Samsung 960 EVO 500gb NVME, Lian Li Galahad AIO 240mm, Seasonic X850 PSU.