Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off Topic Discussions

johnnyenglish
Grandmaster

Stickers? What to do With them?

Do you have stickers?

I mean, lots of computer hardware do bring along some of these. RoG is one of those examples, they put a lot of effort in the unboxing experience, quality perception and goodies.

Since I love them so much, I have a use case scenario for just about anything.

Sober placement on the computer

johnnyenglish_0-1671828027929.png

But the best TIP is this! Get a frame for them!
Got it from Facebook groups and I had to do the same.

johnnyenglish_3-1671828435935.png

The Englishman
4 Replies
Vynski
Exemplar

I usually just put them on the case.

But since @amber posted the mouse pad topic I got an idea to get as many of them as possible and put them on probably a maple base with an epoxy resin finish.  I'll have to see what I can design and I'll post it when it gets done.  I don't have a heated woodshop so jobs have to wait for appropriate weather.  My old laptop was everything in the shooting topic.  NRA, Weatherby, Ruger, Colt, Smith & Wesson, Winchester, Browning.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
0 Likes
Axxemann
Forerunner

I can do without stickers. 

Performance over Pretty.
johnnyenglish
Grandmaster

I see it from another perspective. Since performance is an absolute factor and measured by benchmarks where pretty is subjective to a person.

Its possible to have both. You just need a good performing hardware that looks pretty to you.😎

The Englishman
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

This is a good post, I weirdly love stickers - but sometimes don't know what to do with them. My partner has a mini fridge in his office - and that has become our sticker home. 

IMG_8590.jpg

IMG_8587.jpg

We have some AMD ones I need to add still.. I also have an AMD Red Team sticker on my work laptop, need to represent! 

I really like the placements you made on your PC - very subtle and nice. I also like the idea of framing some!! I'm going to remember that once we have some good ones saved up again. 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord