Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off Topic Discussions

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Slogan?

Hey Red Team, 

As a community - we're looking to establish a slogan for ourselves. Something that represents us, and the awesome conversations that happen in the Red Team.

@Sam_AMD is looking for some ideas by EOD day tomorrow. If you come up with something really good, you could potentially see it be featured at events - or in future marketing materials 🙂 

Some inspo Sam started for us: "Build, Play, Share" or "Build, Play, Learn" Note: It doesn't have to be three words, it can also be a short saying. 

Looking forward to the awesome ideas you all have! 

giphy.gif

@BigAl01 @AFKG-Curtis @Key-J @blazek @colesdav @filinux @johnnyenglish @jamesc359 @GreatnessRD @mengelag @mogami76 @red5 @sbach34 @goodplay @elstaci @ThunderBeaver @tenzo23 @SubtleIQ @DarkLordAmbrosias @Vynski 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
1 Solution
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

I have an update for y'all! 

It's official, we're using "BUILD. PLAY. SHARE", check out the Red Team Community page

Thank you all for your feedback

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT

View solution in original post

30 Replies
Key-J
Paragon

Hey Amber,

So just to clarify this would be a slogan to encapsulate just the Red Team community? 

Something like:

AMD Red Team
Build.Play.Share

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

Correct, something exactly like that! 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
0 Likes

Ok, here are a couple of considerations:

I gotta give @Sam_AMD - this one has grown on me.

AMD Red Team
Build.Play.Share

AMD Red Team
Putting The Dream In Team

AMD Red Team
Join The Red

AMD Red Team
The Unfair Advantage

AMD Red Team
Strongest Together

AMD Red Team
Join Up. Game Harder.

AMD Red Team
Become Legendary

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

These are all so good! I love the idea of having three words like Sam started out; Like "Gamers. Builders. Dreamers." 

KeyJ_0-1660764256291.jpeg

----------

Wait... Key-J, LOL at this meme!!!  You are the king of gifs and memes

Best,
Your friend at AMD

Hahahaha I try. 

----------
0 Likes

OK, this is gold, but yours are awesome, Key-J! I'm just here trying to keep up... lol

ThreeDee
Paragon

Achieving Mutual Discord

😜

ThreeDee PC specs
0 Likes
johnnyenglish
Grandmaster

I remember the marketing for the Polaris cards were some of the most catchy I've seen.
Maybe following those footsteps.

johnnyenglish_0-1660683501883.png

"Join, Share, Play and Play Even Harder with REDTEAM."

"Rise to Play with Ryzen, like its in Your DNA with RDNA" #BETTERRED

The Englishman
GreatnessRD
Miniboss

I'm not creative at all, but I'll take a quick stab.

• Build and Dream with REDTEAM

That's all I got. 😅

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Thank you all so much for your creativity and ideas 🙂 Keep em coming if you ever think of one! 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
0 Likes
Vynski
Exemplar

How about "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly"

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Every Bit Counts

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Thank you, everyone! There are lots of great ideas, and as expected, it's gonna be hard to select one! LOL. 

At CNE Gaming Garage we used, "Play. Build. Share." It allowed me to quickly tell visitors, partners, and most of all fellow gamers, what Red Team is all about. It was "natural" for me to describe who we are by referring to each of the words. And it sounded pretty darn good...

Visitor - "What's Red Team?"

Sam - "aw, let me tell you Young Jedi! Red Team is a community of PC builders, and gamers from all walks of life. From experts to "noobs", we're all about building PC of any form and shape, play indy and AAA titles while sharing our experiences with everyone."

Visitor - "Sounds cool man"

Sam - "I know! LOL. Jokes aside, the folks in the community are just cool!  I've learned so much from them. Some guys have supported AMD since the 80s. (They know more about AMD than I do!) Some newcomers have shared tips and tricks on how to tweak your rig that has made my gaming better. Not to mention, together with my team and the community, we do our best to keep it "clean". We have zero tolerance for toxic conversations..."

That's just an example. But by the end of the first day, I was able to clearly, and rapidly (elevator-pitch), tell our story to anyone...

Sam
Your biggest fan!

You know, sometimes it is just what feels natural, and as I said above. Build.Play.Share totally ended up growing on me!

----------
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

I have an update for y'all! 

It's official, we're using "BUILD. PLAY. SHARE", check out the Red Team Community page

Thank you all for your feedback

Sam
Your biggest fan!

KeyJ_0-1665588333348.gif

Also, @Sam_AMD is that Community Page new - or have I just been a really bad friend and missed that excellent landing page all this time?

----------
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

LOL - "You been a really bad friend and missed that excellent landing page all this time😂

And...moving forward, the team and I will be updating it periodically with more Red-Team-Community-Centric content...the good stuff. 

Sam
Your biggest fan!

KeyJ_0-1665780343185.gif

Sorry Sam!

----------

YAYYYY!!!!

-Popichu
Ryzen 9 5900x RTX 3060 (yes its nvidia roast me now cuz i wasted my money) B550 Plus II Wifi 32 GB DDR4 3600mhtz 1TB SSD
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

someone maybe posted this already, 

advanced micro devices - its just scientifically mathematically the greatest consumer devices in the universe by the by a factor too big for people who arent mathematicians to calculate discussion group. 

or maybe just the advanced users.

0 Likes

Hi @Anonymous I'm simple and get easily confused...what do you mean? LOL

Sam
Your biggest fan!
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

i meant 'the advanced users' group. that was my suggestion

because well Advanced Micro Devices require advanced people to delete and reconfigure half the bios and OS for linux/windows and uncripple everything so they can get it to work trillions of trillions of times better and faster than say intel or nvidias not really a computer stuff.  but it looks like youre sticking with the official build play share

0 Likes
georgekps
Adept III

We don't know where we're going because our drivers are optional.

PC build: 5800X3D, Asus C6H, 6800XT, NVMe, SSDs and HDDs, Creative SBX AE-5, LG 48-180Hz FS 1440p
0 Likes
nechana
Adept II

Good drivers? - We dont do that.

Red team

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

they umm hardly need drivers, you dont understand how buying hardware works .. but because windows OS and every game and app comes with their own fake directx and fake C++ and fake vulkan.. AMD has to include some vulkan parts and SDK stuff only developers normally need and its supposed to come compiled in your steam or games library or hard disk so theres just the one EXE file no other setups or other stuff. if it needs visual C++ runtimes its asking you to compile it which it should have already done or if it DID require something like that its a microsoft thing and windows update would put it in or you'd download it from microsoft not accept fake ones. So yeah theres countless extra developers software and operating system and functions and features in the AMD display driver bloating it all up in the display driver installer for AMD which is why its huge its its own OS with its own API and functions pretending to be JUST a tiny driver which is really just a "copy files here" thing. But because nvidia dont have hardware they've a software pretend computer that runs INFINITELY slower i mean years and years slower you have no idea end of time garbage. they're like as long as we type it in we can tell our cash registers or calculators to do anything we want, no matter how long it takes our fake trash hardware to pretend we can just cripple AMD more. because AMD hates you idiots who cant read the numbers on the box put there by a mathematician and enforced by advertising laws they let every1 limit their computers to pretend fake ones. and 90% of computer stores never bought from AMD put AMD stickers on garbage.

because like all of asia in 80s was cheap nasty explode and burn your house down smoke a cigarette half a block away baby bursts into flames because flammable asian baby clothes or whatever cheap stuff. White people paid $300 for VHS and casette audio and vinyl players.. asians one sounded 40% as good looked like garbage and cost $20 and broke each week and chewed up all your tapes. Hollywood and businesses like australia not many stores tiny hand crafted expensive. Asian billions people has millions larger market with far far cheaper prices if they sell cheap asian stuff the hand made aussie stuff is doomed so force them out and sabotage their already crap cheap stuff. Hollywood makes big movies spends fortune advertising world wide, asians go "ooh is there hot big **bleep** white ladies? i might see it but its too expensive no thanks wait for it at video store. oh my friend is going to see it he's rich he places camera under his jacket we can then upload it to free satellite all of asia can see it free! lets go over and tell big titty white women how hot their action movie was." so the people who spend fortunes on imax film in 60's 70s and laser discs and blurays and movie theaters and cool stuff.. it never sells and they steal and fake it so its like war. so asians blocked from market by PAL and NTSC and stuff not just about electricity but interlacing lower quality resolutions scanlines and stuff on all the video CD mpeg 2 stuff. not broadcast much. So after years of hollywood keep the asian content from the west the graphics cards warring each other disable each others videos and movies unless buy thailand royal family approved graphics card for your pirate movies in asia. then aussies see these not a calculator 5 cents stuff computery pretend things selling cheap and the movies look higher quality but arent but its not sabotaged when played with that. so they buy them all up thinking saving a bit and looks better maybe its the best computer! but it isnt no its cheap fake trash. Then governments whole country buy cheap fake stuff sell for massive more expensive than true super computer. and now with decades of warring cant buy real stuff all fake and all software is switched off cant work unless its the fake software things no computer. 

Normally you just type in API VULKAN DO THE HARDWARE FEATURE FUNCTION: BRIGHTNESS whatever and the graphics card has that function call so it does the thing by copy to data or files or images to hardware and the hardware being hardware like on or off and always works unless its like smashed and like broken you know? not just oh maybe its not feeling like it today. "It just works." The driver just lets you say what to do which hardware feature to turn on and then turn the dials and set some values for it like 9 or 5 or 2 for brightness? understand? and theres a bunch of criminals retards never even seen a computer in their lives pretending world record breaking super computers that need actual computer software and configuring and specific settings to function that have never been enabled are crap and that you should waste money on not even a calculator inventing new NOT computer languages like CUDA to pretend they have hardware with the cheapest not even a calculator but like times a billions of them over many many times the surface area voltages and temperates to pretend their cash register software and alarm clock code that ISNT EVEN IN COMPUTER LANGUAGE is actual hardware when it isnt or CUDA wouldnt exist. they got rid of and stopped pretending to computer when moved to fermi architecture for nvidia.. intel never even pretended.. now you can get like the cheap black rectangles for few cents off all the green board devices like $5usb 8GB storage stick for homework or print jobs or whatever from a student pull the little tiny ARM RISC chip out of there and pretend its an intel processor apple M1 pro macbook. and it smokes the older faker intels in benchmarks that were a tiny pretend part of a calculator. you have no idea how much infinitely better a real mathematicians superior to super computers AMD hardware is if you ever used one you'd send everything intel and nvidia to the recycling plant hoping to turn them into AMD anything! even clothing.

see your computer you buy is a hardware device. The better than a super computer and trillions of trillions better than intel and nvidia ryzen or radeon stuff has this stuff called HARDWARE DEVICE! you copy the file in it does the thing! what the drivers are supposed to do is be a very tiny file that tells it how to copy the file and what formats to copy into where and a list of all the different parts of the hardware.

If your computer was a toaster oven. then the drivers are the DIALS or knobs and buttons.. its simple bread goes in and toast comes out. But you see nvidia and intel would maybe pretend to be a toaster oven and would be something else entirely like a cheap cigarette lighter. then when theirs cant actually make toast at all. what they do is rather than ever buy a cheap bag of bread and slowly slowly fail at making toast.. they go the public places like parks and libararys and office or univerity common rooms and pick up left overs and grab stuff for free from the shared communal fridge and pour in crepe mix or cake batter or whatever and PRETEND its bread. then their mini electric cheap cigarette lighter with just the one button no dials explodes into flames of terribleness. Then they hire actors and pay people to pour cake batter and crepe mix into your trillions of trillions of times better world record breaking in the field of super computing AMD computer and say "its worse at dealing with our crepe mix and burst into flames the same way!" you see computers need actual compiler computer ASCII characters and language invented for computers.. nvidia isnt even 10bit.

0 Likes
popichu
Adept II

poggers

-Popichu
Ryzen 9 5900x RTX 3060 (yes its nvidia roast me now cuz i wasted my money) B550 Plus II Wifi 32 GB DDR4 3600mhtz 1TB SSD
0 Likes

Go team red!

0 Likes

Ruby likes it RED

0 Likes