cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off Topic Discussions

Previous ROTM winners?

I looked all over but couldnt find posts or a list of previous monthly winners. Is that somewhere?

----------------------
June 2022 Rig of the Month -AMD Ryzen 5900X, Asus Tuf Gaming 6900XT
5 Replies
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

I won April's if that helps. Came with 5500XT, T-shirt, hat, some swag, and a nice message from the AMD team.

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Arctic Liquid Freezer ii - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 5TB of Crucial P5 Gen. 4 NVMe - NR200P Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
blazek
Volunteer Moderator

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

It has been difficult to find the winners of each contest at the end of the month.  I wish they were easier to find.

istockphoto-183750403-170667a.jpg

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes

Hi @BigAl01 

There are multiple ways to keep track of the winners:

Option 1 - Subscribe to the post: Rig of the Month – Top 3 and Winner(s). To subscribe, click on the "Options" dropdown, then select "Subscribe"

Option 2 - Bookmark the link in your browser

Option 3 - Update your notification settings. Click on your Avatar (top right corner of the page), click on "My Settings", then on the "Subscriptions and Notifications" tab. Finally, click on the "Notifications" tab to update your notifications, which can be set to Immediately, Daily, and Weekly. 

Option 4 - Visit the Gaming Discussions page periodically. The post has been pinned since January 2022, it's the third post from the top.  To help, I suggest you visit the page between the 20th and last day of each month. 

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I never noticed the three dots in the upper right corner.  I am now subscribed.  Thank you.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".