cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newcomers Start Here

PocketDerg
Adept II

Who to contact about AMD Splash screen in my game?

I can't seem to find a way to contact the appropriate party to ask this question, so here I go.
I am currently working on a AAA Indie game, and I'm using tools provided by gpuopen.com, and AMD seems to be the better option when it comes to running the game, since I've specifically designed it that way, this is the reason as to why I'd like an AMD splash screen in my game, to pay respect to the whole AMD community, and since they helped me make my game feel better to play, that's it.
How/Where can I contact the appropriate people with this?

I'm not answering comment questions regarding the game itself, at least not publicly.
If you would like to help by any means, hit me up on Discord at Pocket Hazel#7962.
Despite what my Discord name suggests, I am serious about this.

radeonpog gaming
0 Likes
4 Replies
hitbm47
Forerunner

Hi @PocketDerg 

You would need to get permission to post the question here in the OpenGL & Vulkan forum since it is where little of the AMD driver developers hang out: https://community.amd.com/t5/opengl-vulkan/bd-p/opengl-and-vulkan-discussions

Hopefully @dipak / @dorisyan / @xhuang can direct you to the right people and also hopefully help me with a critical erroneous mistake made in the 17.7.2 driver which resulted in the loss of all Unreal Engine 3 DirectX 9 optimizations they had in their drivers.

Kind regards

PocketDerg
Adept II

@xhuang Could you please help me with this issue?
It's not urgent or anything as of now, I just want to get things done so I won't forget about it later.
Thank you for your understanding.

radeonpog gaming
0 Likes

The best way is to provide the detailed issue description to the related forum, hope this helps.

0 Likes

Where is the related forum for this topic?

radeonpog gaming
0 Likes