cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newcomers Start Here

kdschlosser
Adept I

New user with some questions.

First I want to wish everyone well and I hope everyone is weathering the storm as best possible. This is one bat **** crazy world we live in and everything has gone to hell almost overnight. If there is anyone that needs help or assistance in some fashion do not hesitate to ask. I will help if I have the capabilities to do so. There are some that are having tough times and If I can make it easier I will. So do not hesitate to ask.

I have a bunch of questions regarding the ADL and need to be pointed to where I would ask these questions.

3 Replies
dipak
Big Boss

Hi kdschlosser,

ADL is now part of GPUOpen, so you can post your query on its GitHub site here: GitHub - GPUOpen-LibrariesAndSDKs/display-library: AMD Display Library SDK 

You may also post your ADL related query here GPU Developer Tools . I'll forward it to the appropriate team.

Thanks.

P.S. You have been whitelisted.

0 Likes

The ADL GitHub repository seems like it is unmaintained. No one is answering any questions/issues or checking pull requests. I will post my question in the GPU developer tools.

0 Likes
kalixr
Journeyman III

To Whom It May Concern;

I just watch a video demonstrating now how the new game Cyberpunk 2077 will

look like using a Nvidia GrForce RTX 30 series.. ( Cyberpunk 2077 - Watch Cyberpunk 2077 on NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series - Steam News ). I believe that AMD Radeon should contact the makers of this new game

and have a video made to demonstrate how AMD Radeon is so much better than Nvidia.

Just keep in mind that my idea for you to do the above mentioned is Intellectual Property protect by Copyright Law@

Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter,

Username; kalixr

Real Name; R.Markquis Brown

0 Likes