cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newcomers Start Here

Fire_raptor
Adept II

How long is approval time for new users?

I posted question two days ago but my question still haven't been approved...

0 Likes
1 Solution

I'm not sure, but you are welcome to repost it. 

View solution in original post

9 Replies
dipak
Big Boss

You have been whitelisted for Devgurus community. 

As I checked, I couldn't find your other post in this community. Could you please share the link?

Thanks.

0 Likes

@dipak wrote:

You have been whitelisted for Devgurus community. 

As I checked, I couldn't find your other post in this community. Could you please share the link?

Thanks.

Thank you for fast answer. I asked question in Support forums -> Processors two days ago, after posting I got a message that it awaits moderators approval. I couldn't find any moderator list to speed up the process so I open question in this newcomers section.

0 Likes

The support forums are outside of the Devgurus community and those are separately moderated. If you can provide me the link, I'll try pass it on to the appropriate team for approval.

Thanks.

@dipak wrote:

The support forums are outside of the Devgurus community and those are separately moderated. If you can provide me the link, I'll try pass it on to the appropriate team for approval.

Thanks.

Problem is that I can't find link to that post. My post count raised when I posted that and there are pictures from that post in My Photos, in my profile there is only link to this discussion. I tryed now to find it using search but didn't find anything. Maybe it needs more time to be approved to be visible? If I posted something wrong I would like to know to correct that.

@Matt_AMD wrote:

Reposted it, but I get the message that it is marked as spam Smiley Surprised Is it maybe because big pictures?

Here is the link:

https://community.amd.com/t5/processors/ryzen-r5-1600-overclock-ryzen-dram-calculator-help-needed/m-...

0 Likes

My question finally appeared on forum Smiley Happy Thank you both

0 Likes
sidewinderx
Adept I

I'm following up with a similar issue. I posted a fairly lengthy question in the normal support forum (Drivers and Software), but it hasn't appeared yet. If I look in my profile, my profile has identified that I have started a post, but the post itself doesn't seem to exist anywhere. I put together a fairly through writeup, and it would be incredibly frustrating if there's no way to get to it now. Any ideas?

0 Likes

Sorry for this delayed reply.

From your profile, I can see the below post in "Drivers and Software" support forum. Is it the post that was missing earlier?

https://community.amd.com/t5/drivers-software/storemi-bsods-upgrade-pc-game-pass/m-p/440460#M137828

0 Likes