cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya Discussions

shanianwer
Journeyman III

Maya Crashes on every render

Hi! I'm using Maya 2018.5 and I have amd RX 580 8gb graphic card but I'm facing fatal errors on every render I'm using AMD render pro please help.  System Specs: Msi H81 board ddr3 / intel i5 4th gen / 8 gb corsair ram / 128 ssd / 2 tb hdd / 500 watt psu / amd rx 580 sapphire pulse 8 gbWhatsApp Image 2021-02-13 at 2.23.30 AM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-02-13 at 2.23.31 AM.jpeg

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi,

Most people use one drive or something like this. If the scene is something you want to share with a developer only, you can send me it in a private message for testing purposes.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
13 Replies
xeleron
Miniboss

What driver version are you using?

0 Likes

0 Likes
Adamreeds
Journeyman III

Peripheral devices such as 3D Mice, additional monitors, tablets, etc. may cause crashing in Maya. For testing purposes, remove the devices (unplug and uninstall drivers) to see if the crashing subsides. If the crashing stops, it is a compatibility issue with the peripheral device.

nyc towing

0 Likes
david_s
Miniboss

Hi,

Please provide the scene you are having this issue with to provide to developers. Also, what version of the plugin are you using?

0 Likes

amd render pro 3.0.7

0 Likes

Hi,

Please provide a scene that you are experiencing this issue with so that we can understand were the issue is.

Thanks

0 Likes

how can i share a scene with you?

0 Likes

Hi,

Most people use one drive or something like this. If the scene is something you want to share with a developer only, you can send me it in a private message for testing purposes.

0 Likes

yeah sure but how can i share my file with you? i'm new in this community so please tell me 

0 Likes

Screenshot_208.png

click on mail icon at top right corner then select new message from there you can put David_S as user name ect 

0 Likes

you also i think need to make sure private messenger is enabled or Do you have the ProRender discord ? you can also contact me through this My name there is gerador20 https://discord.gg/ZjknxBZR 

0 Likes

sir there is no icon of email now what to do?

0 Likes

Screenshot_209.png

you may need to enable it in your settings if you have private messenger disabled 

0 Likes