cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 10 Driver Support for AMD APU Graphics Products

Windows 10 Driver Support for AMD APU Graphics Products

This document provides information about Windows® 10 driver support for APUs with AMD Radeon™ Graphics.

For the purpose of this document the term “APU Graphics” refers to the On-die graphics adapter on an AMD APU that is the designated primary graphics controller on a system.

This document does not apply to Discrete AMD Radeon™ Graphics products. For more information about Windows 10 driver support for Discrete AMD Radeon™ Graphics products, please visit: Windows® 10 Driver Support for Discrete AMD Radeon™ Graphics Products

The following AMD APU products with AMD Radeon™ Graphics support up to WDDM 2.0 and DirectX® 12 on Windows® 10:

• AMD A6/A8/A10/FX-8000 Series APUs
  • AMD A4 Pro/A6 Pro/A8 Pro/A10 Pro/A12 Pro-8000 Series APUs
  • AMD E1/E2/A4/A6/A8/A10/FX-7000 Series APUs (except A4-7300 APUs)
  • AMD A4 Pro/A6 Pro/A8 Pro/A10 Pro-7000 Series APUs
  • AMD E1/E2/A4/A6-6#10 Series APUs
  • AMD E1/A4/A10 Micro-6000 Series APUs
  • AMD A4-5000, A4-5100 and A6-5200 APUs
  • AMD Athlon 5000 series APUs
  • AMD Sempron 2650 and 3850 APUs
  • AMD E1-2000 Series and E2-3000 Series APUs
  • AMD A4/A6-1000 Series APUs

The following AMD APU products with AMD Radeon™ Graphics support up to WDDM 1.3 and DirectX® 11 on Windows® 10

• AMD A4-7300 APUs
  • AMD A4/A6/A8/A10-6000 Series APUs
  • AMD A4/A6/A8/A10-5000 Series APUs (except A4-5000, A4-5100, and A6-5200)
  • AMD A4/A6/A8/A10-4000 Series APUs

NOTE: If your graphics product is included on the list of supported products above, please install the latest AMD Catalyst™ Driver for Windows® 10 to fully enable its feature set. AMD Catalyst™ Driver can be downloaded from: http://www.amd.com/drivers

The following AMD APU products with AMD Radeon™ Graphics support up to WDDM 1.2 and DirectX® 11 on Windows 10:

• AMD A4/A6/A8-3000 Series APUs
  • AMD E2-2000 APU
  • AMD E1/E2-1000 Series APUs
  • AMD E-200/300/400 Series APUs
  • AMD C-Series APUs
  • AMD Z-Series APUs

NOTE: These APU products must be installed only using the display driver version available via Windows Update. If you have upgraded to Windows® 10, please DO NOT install the AMD Catalyst™ Driver. Instead, enable Windows Update and allow it to detect and install the appropriate driver.

If you have already upgraded to Windows® 10 and installed the AMD Catalyst™ Driver, please follow the steps listed below to resolve this issu

1. Uninstall the AMD Catalyst™ Driver using the Program and Features option in the Control Pane
  2. Reboot the system
  3. Use Windows Update to install the appropriate graphics driver for the APU.
Labels (1)
Comments

Have a HP Pavilion 17" with the A8/8550G so it IS Windows 10 compatible. Saw the drivers were out on another forum, and grabbed them. First of I installed the product thinking it would be fine because I've never had a problem with the boxes I've built. My mistake. Loaded drivers for my AMD High Definition Audio Device, caused a bang and killed it. Deleted and brought AFTER deleting the drivers. Luckily I came over here and saw brother Ray's post. Updated the driver from the Device Manager. All fine. reload the supposed driver package. Added something for my WoW, and that was it.

Here's the rub. It did SOMETHING to my HDMI port. I have to TV's I can use, One's a small 17" that works perfect. I also have a 19" Dynex TV, that NOW will not be recognized. Will only show it as the 17". WTF happened here. Anyone know?

Dem... i registered just to say how much dissatisfied  i am. and they seems doest have any proper emails for feed back. dem....

im using R7250 gigabyte OC 2gddr5 , after the crimson update. i cant even play dota at lowerst setting with stutter like hell after about 30 mins playing. was fine before the AMD software update and it keep crashing. reinstall the driver, the prob is still there. and cant find any option to roll back to previous driver version.

please help me, or going for GPU other than AMD. Zzzzzz.

sorry, im very frustated. its just DOTA 2??? why cant it even supprt. LOLS

Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎08-04-2015 01:36 PM
Updated by:

Contributors