cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAQ: Windows® 10 Driver and AMD Graphics Product Compatibility

FAQ: Windows® 10 Driver and AMD Graphics Product Compatibility

This document provides answers to frequently asked questions about Windows® 10 drivers and AMD graphics product compatibility.

Will my graphics adapter work in Windows® 10 if it does not support DirectX® 12?

The following products should work fully in Windows® 10 but will not support DirectX® 12 specific features.

The following Discrete AMD Radeon™ Graphics products support up to WDDM 1.3 and DirectX® 11 on Windows® 10:

• AMD Radeon™ HD 8470 and HD 8350 for OEM systems
  • AMD Radeon™ HD 7000 Series Graphics for OEM systems (HD 7670 and below)
  • AMD Radeon™ HD 7000M Series Graphics for notebooks (HD 7600M and below)
  • AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 Series/AMD Mobility Radeon™ HD 6000 Series Graphics
  • AMD Radeon™ HD 5000 Series/AMD Mobility Radeon™ HD 5000 Series Graphics

The following AMD APU products with AMD Radeon™ Graphics support up to WDDM 1.3 and DirectX® 11 on Windows® 10

• AMD A4-7300 APUs
  • AMD A4/A6/A8/A10-6000 Series APUs
  • AMD A4/A6/A8/A10-5000 Series APUs (except A4-5000, A4-5100, and A6-5200)
  • AMD A4/A6/A8/A10-4000 Series APUs

NOTE: If your graphics adapter is included on the list of supported products above, please install the latest AMD Catalyst™ Driver for Windows® 10 to fully enable its feature set. AMD Catalyst™ Driver can be downloaded from: http://www.amd.com/drivers/external-link.jspa?url=http://www.amd.com/drivers

The following Discrete AMD Radeon™ Graphics products support up to WDDM 1.1 and DirectX® 10.1:

• ATI Radeon™ HD 4000 Series /ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4000 Series Graphics
  • ATI Radeon™ HD 3000 Series /ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 3000 Series Graphics
  • ATI Radeon™ HD 2000 Series /ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 2000 Series Graphics

These graphics products must be installed using display driver version: 8.970.100.9001. This driver is provided as a courtesy and only available via Windows Update. Please enable Windows Update and allow it to detect and install the appropriate driver.

NOTE: ATI Radeon™ HD 4000/ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4000, ATI Radeon™ HD 3000/ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 3000, and ATI Radeon™ HD 2000/ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 2000 Series Graphics reached peak performance optimization on October, 2013. No additional driver releases are planned for these products.

The following AMD APU products with AMD Radeon™ Graphics support up to WDDM 1.2 and DirectX® 11 on Windows 10:

• AMD A4/A6/A8-3000 Series APUs
  • AMD E2-2000 APU
  • AMD E1/E2-1000 Series APUs
  • AMD E-200/300/400 Series APUs
  • AMD C-Series APUs
  • AMD Z-Series APUs

NOTE: These APU products must be installed only using the display driver version available via Windows Update. If you have upgraded to Windows® 10, please DO NOT install the AMD Catalyst™ Driver. Instead, enable Windows Update and allow it to detect and install the appropriate driver.

Can I use Windows® 7 or Windows® 8.1 graphics driver for Windows® 10?

No. You should only use the official AMD Catalyst™ Driver for Windows 10 or use Windows​ Update to install a suitable driver for your product.

Should I upgrade my graphics drivers before updating my existing OS to Windows® 10?

When installing Windows® 10, the OS will install standard drivers for the graphics adapter. Once the OS installation is complete, you can then download and install the latest AMD Catalyst™ drivers from the AMD website.​

Which AMD graphics products can fully support Windows® 10?

The following Discrete AMD Radeon™ Graphics products support up to WDDM 2.0, DirectX® 12 and will provide the complete Windows® 10 experience:

• AMD Radeon™ R9 Series Graphics
  • AMD Radeon™ R7 Series Graphics
  • AMD Radeon™ R5 Series Graphics (R5 240 and up)
  • AMD Radeon™ R5 M200 Series and Radeon™ R5 M300 Series Graphics
  • AMD Radeon™ HD 8000 Series Graphics for OEM systems (HD 8570 and up)
  • AMD Radeon™ HD 8000M Series Graphics for notebooks
  • AMD Radeon™ HD 7000 Series Graphics (HD 7730 and up)
  • AMD Radeon™ HD 7000M Series Graphics for notebooks (HD 7730M and up)

The following AMD APU products support up to WDDM 2.0, DirectX® and will provide the complete Windows® 10 experience:

• AMD A6/A8/A10/FX-8000 Series APUs
  • AMD A4 Pro/A6 Pro/A8 Pro/A10 Pro/A12 Pro-8000 Series APUs
  • AMD E1/E2/A4/A6/A8/A10/FX-7000 Series APUs (except A4-7300 APUs)
  • AMD A4 Pro/A6 Pro/A8 Pro/A10 Pro-7000 Series APUs
  • AMD E1/E2/A4/A6-6#10 Series APUs
  • AMD E1/A4/A10 Micro-6000 Series APUs
  • AMD A4-5000, A4-5100 and A6-5200 APUs
  • AMD Athlon 5000 series APUs
  • AMD Sempron 2650 and 3850 APUs
  • AMD E1-2000 Series and E2-3000 Series APUs
  • AMD A4/A6-1000 Series APUs

Windows® 10 compatibility checker indicates that my graphics adapter isn't supported, but according to AMD, it is.

If your graphics adapter is on the AMD supported products list, please ignore the error message.  We are working with Microsoft®​ to correct the issue.​

​​​​

How do I know if my current system hardware is compatible with Windows® 10?

The Windows® 10 Compatibility Checker should be used to verify hardware compatibility.  The Checker is part of “The Get Windows 10” app, which is being delivered via Windows Update.  In order to obtain The Get Windows 10 app from Windows Update, your system must have KB3035583​ installed.

My current graphics adapter supports DirectX® 11; will I see performance drop if I make the switch to Windows® 10?

Performance should not be affected since DirectX® 11 is supported by Windows® 10. However, the graphics adapter will not be able to take advantage of DirectX® 12 enhancements.​

Will DirectX® 9 and DirectX® 10 games be compatible with Windows® 10?

Yes. DirectX® 9 and DirectX® 10 games will continue to work in Windows® 10.​

Labels (1)
Comments

Another terrific post from my friend Matt.

Isn't he wonderful ?

Hello Everyone,

I hope you find the above useful.

Please feel free to leave any feedback or questions regarding this document in the comments section.

If you'd like to see something added to the above FAQ, please let us know.

Thanks,
Matt

Hi,

I have an AMD APU Llano A6-3500 (WDDM 1.2) which is newer then the Radeon 4000 series, yet the installation of the 15.7.1 driver fail everytime for windows 10 pro x64 and only the controlcenter installs. Now I'm left with the windows native driver which doesn't seem to support DXVA hardware accelerated video (crashing Plex).

can you give me any pointers in this? Am I right in thinking the a6-3500 should be supported for DX11 on windows 10 and the catalyst driver?

thanks, Stefan

Need a section explaining why unsupported cards are unsupported, as this problem is going to crop up plenty as Windows 10 is rolled out to low end laptops. Threads such as No drivers for HD6320 on Windows 10 where people do not understand that their GPU is a rebrand Terrascale 2 HD 4000 series card and does not support Windows 10. Also, that thread should be locked.

GPU-Z shows it as HD6320 so it is HD6320. When AMD re-brand old cards models they changed names to newer ones.

JPWPRlS.jpg

The name of that particular HD 4330 rebrand is the HD 6320, but it's still a HD 4330, Terrascale 2, lacking support for WDDM 2.0.

AMD Radeon™ HD 5000 and AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 Series products should fully work in Windows® 10 but will not support DirectX® 12 specific features.

You're mesing in your own words. We were talking about WDDM 1.2. HD6320 is compatible with WDDM 1.2 as screenshoot says. So the cards should be supported in Windows 10 drivers. Not fully functional but supported. What's wrong with you?

This quote proves HD6320 compatibility. I don't expect improved fps in new games since I won't play them anyway. I expect right driver which should work at least as good as it did on Win7. I know they may need more time to make things  like AMD APP H.264 encoder working for example with Bandicam (great software!). It's understandable. Not putting all possible cards in Win10 C0*.inf file is not understandable.

For what I see my ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650  doesn't work at all.  I decided to upgrade my OS (Windows 7) when I read "AMD Radeon™ HD 5000 and AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 Series products should fully work in Windows® 10 but will not support DirectX® 12 specific features."

I manually downloaded last catalyst and driver, but Win10 just run the intel hd grapics, I can't even set gpu on catalyst panel as it says "to ensure compatibility this application is locked".

Ok, it's written "SHOULD fully work", "should", and I could maybe expect some minor problems with particular funcionalities and/or programs, but how come my pc now can't use at all its primary gpu?

I hope an upgrade will solve this problem soon, I totally understand something wrong can happen, but I think you should fix it fast.

Untitled.jpg

GPU-Z still shows DX11.2, im still can't run DX12 benchmark..
windows 10 Pro N (build 10240)

the A6-3500 APU is a HD6000 series right? So according to this document it should be supported for Win10 and the latest catalyst driver? I don't need DX12 or gaming performance, just want hardware acceleration back so I can watch movies on my HTPC again.

what's going on here? I'm about ready to uninstall the whole thing and go back to Win8.1 but would prefer to know the facts first. My other pc with *way* older integrated intel video has no problems whatsoever,

I would appreciate some sort of response about the HD5000 seires, I'm probably going back to Win7, but I'd like to know if new driver is coming fast... or if it's coming at all, can you give some info?

I have a HP Pavilion 7 laptop with a Radeon HD 5000.

After a Windows 7 -> Windows 10 upgrade, I get a warning after restarting that "No AMD graphics driver is installed, or the AMD driver is not functioning properly."

Opening the device manager, I see "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)".

If I reinstall the drivers/catalyst, the device manager shows the device working properly.

Then, when I restart, the device manager reports that the device has been stopped again. In the Events tab, I see "Device [DEVICE_ID] requires further installation."

What is happening here? How can I get all of the proper drivers installed and working?

I have upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. Now I can not find the AMD Catalyst Control Center. Though after running auto-detect from AMD website, I got that my drivers are updated. How to get AMD Catalyst Control Center? Please help me. I am using AMD A6-6310 APU with Radeon R4 Graphics. Thanks.

well the feedback from AMD about the lack of support for the HD6000 series (a6-3500) in win 10 pro has been underwhelming here and on twitter and by mail.

However I have found a workaround myself by just installing the win 8.1 x64 beta drivers, these install just fine in windows 10 and now I *finally* have hardware accelerated video again. Of course it still isn't DX12, but that is fine with me I just need it for full HD video.

I am having the same problem as you,

I upgraded from Windows 7 to 10, now although I can see my integrated graphics (ATI MOBILITY RADEON HD-5470) card in the device manager named as HD5000 SERIES because of the ATI-AMD merger, I cannot longer use It for hadware acceleration and the HDMI is disabled.

Did you have the same problem with HDMI? I migrated from 7 to 10.

Please elaborate on how you fix it, where are those drivers?

Thanks!

HD6310 here, with latest driver on win10.

However, im unable to use DXVA2 H264 Video playback.

I use MPC HC and it is not responding.

When i disable H264 from hardware acceleration then it plays but lags a lot (because of nonexisting hardware acceleration obviously)

the thing is, it worked on previous builds os win10, now i have latest one clean installed and this issue happened.

please help me.

I just ran a "Video Card Stability Test" benchmark and it returned 3fps. Apparently, the HD 5000 is running even slower than an IBM PC-XT.

Matt, sir, PLEASE inform us where this stands and how we can work around it. Please?

I am using NB HP Pavilion g6 1010sc with Radeon 7400. And it is not working. while I can install drivers, they are not working properly and in a cycle it always said, that i should download new drivers. No idea what to do. HP, AMD or Microsoft all saying the same and it is simply not working...

Hi guys, on upgrading to windows 10 on my crossfire Fury X setup I have noticed that Far Cry 4 is now unplayable due to several graphical glitches (flashing textures, weird random colours, map screen showing areas of the map in the wrong place), and crashes on startup. This is still considered a relatively recent release and is a game that runs beautifully on my setup so please can you try to rush out a bug fix? I thought it could be me but this issue was also reported by ArsTechnica this morning.

Also, many people, including me, are experiencing a delay from when the windows loading screen disappears to when you hey to the desktop. This delay shows a black screen with just the mouse cursor and for me out last around 30 secs.

Other than those issues things seem fine, but I'd say these 2 are write significant..

Thanks

I have the HD6000 series so perhaps this does not work for the HD5000 series at all and are those not supported in Win10. For my Win 10 x64 pro that was upgraded from Win 8.1 x64 pro I just installed the latest 15.6 Windows 8.1 x64 beta drivers from here:

AMD Catalyst 15.6 Beta Driver for Windows

they are compatible with Win10 it seems andnow everything is fine again.15.7.1 say my A6-3500 card is not supported hardware at all.

What about the firepro series?
specifically the firepro m4100

This did nothing for me, unfortunately. I'm still getting 3.4 frames/sec from the HD5000. Feh.

Hi

What about Radeon X1300/X1550 Series ? Will it be compatible with Windows 10? 

This graphics card is enough for me.

@amdmatt

Hi, any news when the next driver will be out?

I'm running 7970m and none of the windows update or any current 15.xxxx drivers work. Installing them results in blue screen (thread stuck in device driver) right after boot. Even though your guide says not to use old drivers, only Omega 14.12 fixes blue screen issue but it doesn't support DirectX12 . On windows 7 & 8 the 15.7.1 worked fine... please keep us updated on news about new driver for windows 10, that runs in directx12

Hello.

Can someone help me i have a laptop Toshiba Satelite L55D-A, wit Amd a8 procesor and Amd radeon hd 8510G graphic. I cant instal update from amd catalyst 15.7. I have a Windows10 home.

dxdiag.pngdxdiag 2.png

Hope u can help me.
Thanks

Same Issue! AMD, we demand a fix, I can fry eggs on my laptop and I have work to do!

we need answers!

Hi snaf2k

When they're ready, we released 15.7.1 just a few days back.

I'm sure you're all aware of this by now, or at least you should be, but I can't give exact dates for driver releases as there is no 'firm' date. One a month, or thereabouts is when we release drivers. Sometimes we'll release a hotfix driver if there's a critical bug that needs fixing, but this is quite rare these days.

With regards to your current issue, are you using the latest updates for your laptop? For example using the latest chipset drivers from your manufactuter? Is Windows 10 fully up to date? A new service KB was released today. I would suggest trying to ensure everything is up to date, then try a DDU sweep of our drivers followed by another fresh install of Catalyst 15.7.1 from www.amd.com/drivers.

Isn't it considered a 'critical bug' when ati card (7970m in my case) prevents windows 10 from booting? Causing windows get stuck in blue screen 'THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER'. With 15.045.xx driver provided by windows 10 update and with 15.200.xx driver in 15.7.1 package, as well as the one in 15.6 beta.

I've tried them all since July 29 on windows 10 home & pro. Then realised it was only 15.xx drivers since windows was booting fine when i disabled amd display driver in device manager.

So basically right now everyone with 7970m can't even use windows10 unless they realize to downgrade to omega 14.12 drivers. And the process is not easy for everyone since windows 10 automatically reinstalls 15.045.xx drivers thus blucking any downgrade. Unless everyone is savvy enough to uninstall amd drivers then upgrade 'microsoft default display' to omega 14.12 - some users will be stuck with blue screen. And last time i checked 'thread stuck in device driver' blue screen was VERY COMMON PROBLEM. So hope amd techs will realise that unless new fix for this 'critical bug' comes out fast enough they will lose thousands of customers. I'm already changing my mind from getting 295x for my pc to nvidia because of this issue and believe there will be plenty others.

Hope this last update on my issues can help you guys:

I did revert form Win10 to Win7, but hey, main gpu (Radeon Mobility 5650) still wasn't working properly. I tried (again) all fixes and tips provided by forums. Nothing worked. Then I just went for the easy way: maunally rolled back drivers of both siwtchable gpus... simple and maybe lame, but main gpu runs great now (as it did before), it works on games and gpus can switch when needed.
So, to be clear, I think it was latest driver that messed with my notebook, on Win10 it was sort of expected (not this much though), back with to Win7 it wasn't, good thing you can manually roll back to old drivers from control panel, and it's what I suggest till new working drivers are avaiable.

You totally right. And this situation looks like they're simply deceiving us, force us to buy new "right" cards, laptops and etc. So, I dont know why will I need their product after all that? It's just a deceiving.

"AMD Radeon™ HD 5000 and AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 Series products should fully work in Windows® 10 but will not support DirectX® 12 specific features."

So why this card will not support specific? What's wrong? 11_2 is, WDDM 1.3 is. We need a clear and detailed response on this issue, instead of vague stories about  the lack of magical hardware level and justification explaining "because it is written"

Do AMD understand the consequences of refusing to support the old products?

And another thing, all of GCN cards and the new 300-series do not have fully support of DX12, only partially.

I can't seem to find a clear answer even after the update.

is the A6-3500 APU (hd-6000 series, dx11, wddm 1.2) supported for win10 or not?

The 15.7.1 driver doesn't install at all and the native windows driver just gives me software acceleration. However the 15.6 x64 beta drivers for win 8.1 work like a charm in win10, I even have DXVA again, so why don't the "official" drivers work?

Please refer to following document for more information : Windows 10 Support for AMD APU systems

APUs with the following graphics components are not supported by AMD Catalyst 15.7.1 driver for Windows 10:

• AMD Radeon HD6200 Series
  • AMD Radeon HD6300 Series
  • AMD Radeon HD6400 Series
  • AMD Radeon HD6500 Series
  • AMD Radeon HD6600 Series
  • AMD Radeon HD7200 Series
  • AMD Radeon HD7300 Series

thank you for that! Does this mean not *now* supported or *never will be* supported? that other thread isn't really on that. The beta 15.6 drivers for windows 8.1 work fine in windows 10 so the card is actually fine, even DXVA.

At this point in time it is not supported. I however, cannot comment on what may or may not happen in the future !

Thank you for the clear answers, that is really appreciated! Am I correct in assuming that this is a marketing decision and not a technical one since the 15.6 beta drivers run just fine for me in Windows 10 on the A6-3500?

As much as you may not like the answer, this is a technical decision.

There's a definite reading comprehension problem here...Smiley Wink What this "APUs with the following graphics components are not supported by AMD Catalyst 15.7.1 driver for Windows 10:" means is just what it says--that the 15.7.1 drivers will not support the following products--which obviously does not mean that earlier drivers won't/can't work in Win10 to support those products.  If 15.6 is working fine for you in Win10 then there's your answer, right? But you will get 15.6-level support and no greater.

Older technology is frequently shunted off to the Legacy branch of driver support...it's always worked that way. 

Then again, when dealing with laptop gpus all bets are off because many of them are custom GPUs that only the laptop OEM can furnish with drivers (AMD's public drivers often won't work--same with nVidia.) 

I will say that the AMD driver page used to be much more clear on that than it is at present, and that's causing a lot of misconceptions--just as renaming laptop GPUs to desktop gpu model numbers is causing incredible confusion among AMD laptop-gpu customers.  nVidia does it, too, however.  Basically, if you buy a laptop the only place you are ever guaranteed to find driver support is your laptop OEM. AMD's Mobility drivers may or may not work as the case may be--it's all dependent on the laptop OEM. 

I am disgusted by the amd driver support for windows 10. I have a new hp envy laptop with a fx7500 and a7 gpu i believe. Hp doesnt have any updated chipset or gpu drivers and the current chipset and apu drivers cause bsod even watching youtube. Been analyizing my bsod dumps and its definitly from something with the new w10 drivers. When will this be fixed as my.laptop should fully support dx12 and w10. This may be my last amd based purchase. Never had these kinds of issues with intel and nvidia.

AMD E2-2000 with Radeon HD 7340: this is not an old device, I just bought it 2 years ago. Most Internet videos don`t work any more. I cannot even find this on the upgrade list. Auto Detect reports no upgradable devices found, but lists all hardware details. I have every understanding that you AMD guys are under a lot of pressure with this Windows 10 upgrade, but I expect & demand a driver for these chips that really aren`t old! Thanks in advance.

Well, sorry you feel that way, but game forums are full of people having problems with laptop gpus--and Intel & nVidia systems are no less prominent than AMD systems.  I don't know what part of "You buy a laptop for gaming you take your chances" people don't understand--but they certainly appear not to understand it.  If 3d gaming is something you really like to do, then be nice to yourself and buy or build a desktop system...Smiley Wink You'll be really, really glad you did.  Laptops & gaming seems like masochism to me...Smiley Wink (This is my own opinion...I don't work for AMD but I've been around computer gaming for a long, long time.)

This laptop isnt for gaming. If i cannot even watch a simple youtube video without a bsod from the amd drivers why keep the laptop? Hp finally released a driver package today and it still bsod on me. W10 driver support is reminding me of win vista.

Not sure if this is a Windows problem or an AMD problem or a problem with my system. I'm asking the same question over at the Windows Community

I have a newly installed AMD A88XM-A motherboard with an AMD A10-7850K Radeon R7 processor. The latest AMD catalyst drivers (15.20.1062.1004-150803a1-187668C) were all installed over the last few days along with a new install of Windows 7 plus all available updates.

The Windows 10 update checker on my PC says that I cannot upgrade to Windows 10 because the AMD Radeon R7 graphics chip is not compatible. It says the display manufacturer has not made the display compatible. I cannot reserve my Windows 10 upgrade.

However, the list at https://community.amd.com/docs/DOC-1313 lists the A10-7000 Series APUs as systems that are compatible with Windows 10.

So, to repeat my question: is this a problem with the Windows upgrade checker, with AMDs list of compatible hardware, or with something on my system?

I did a complete uninstall of the AMD drivers/software and reinstalled everything again. The Windows 10 checker hasn't refreshed (it apparently only does so every month), but another error I found in the video driver setup has been fixed so I think that might have solved the problem... sigh... drivers have always been the bane of my existence...

I'm in the same boat as stefan above, with my trusty A6-3500 handling everything I've thrown at it over the past three years. I purchased it when Llano was still the best APU available and put it in my media center computer. Didn't break a sweat playing games or blu-rays on our television.

Now, unless I manually revert back to the WIndows 8 15.6 Beta drivers, I can't watch any movies or play any games on it.

The 15.6 Beta drivers work absolutely fine, even though they're for a completely different OS. The onboard graphics are listed as HD6000 series, which *should* be supported.

I don't understand why you would drop support this quickly.

In the past, I've defended AMD because I've never had any of the stereotypical driver problems, and the processors were still pretty good, and I enjoyed the flexibility of the graphics cards. My gaming computer is still running a Phenom 2 X4 965+ and a Radeon 7850, and it plays through anything I ask of it. It's running Windows 10 fine, by the way. My last laptop purchase had an E-350 because it had all the processing power I needed with decent graphical power as well.

But, if AMD is willing to drop support from a three year old product, then why should I continue to support the company?

If I have to replace this perfectly functional computer because AMD as a company decided to not support older products, I will definitely not be replacing it with one of the new A10 APUs I've had my eye on. Why should I buy from a company that I can't trust to support their own products?

I don't think I agree with that. I don't mind if a supported driver is called 15.7 or 15.6 or even "George" for that matter. I can live without new features and DX12 but just need DXVA. A legacy driver *that is supported* would be fine with me for the lifetime of this setup.

However to get it working in Win10 right now I have to install a *beta* driver for a *different OS*, both don't really sound confidence giving. I'd better keep the beta installer and pray it doesn't expire should I ever need to reinstall then...

The fact that it runs like a charm with the wrong beta driver and not at all with the new final one and the fact that win 10 is binary compatible and more lightweight then win8.1 gives me the impression that it's not a technical decision not to support this recent HD6000 series card (which is *way* newer then the HD4000 series).

I have 2 HD5870 in my system, which were running in Crossfire in windows 8.1.

Since upgrading to Windows 10, and the 15.7.1 drivers, there is no longer an option to enable or disable crossfire in the CCC software. On the hardware tab of CCC, I can see that it shows the second GPU as disabled, and when running games it does not fire up. This means I don't get acceptable framerates anymore.

Is there a fix for this, or do I need to wait for a further driver update?

My COMPAQ Presario laptop is old. Has Windows 7 Ultimate operating system wih ATI Mobility Radion XPress 200 display drivers. Windows 10 will not install because it says the display driver is not supported (probably way too old). I can't figure out what to do. I would like to purchase a new driver etc... but probably need a whole new card etc.... Any suggestions?  Just blow off Windows 10?  I have Windows 10 in two desktops and my new laptop and really like it.

Cheers

Unfortunately, your Xpress 200 is too old to support Windows 10.

I would suggest you stay with whatever OS you are currently using.

Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎07-29-2015 10:34 AM
Updated by:

Contributors