Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

firefox1987
Journeyman III

world of tanks crashing

Motherboard MSI Z97 GAMING 5 RETAIL
RAM G.SKILL F3-17000CL11D-8GBXL 8GB (2X4GB) DDR3 PC3-17000 2133MHZ RIPJAWSX DUAL CHANNEL KIT

VGA ASUS RADEON R9 290 R9290-DC2OC-4GD5 4GB GDDR5 PCI-E RETAIL

CPU INTEL CORE I5-4440 3.10GHZ LGA1150 - BOX

PSU THERMALTAKE SMART PRO RGB 80 PLUS BRONZE 850W
Monitor LG 22mp55hq

Windows 10 64bit

Latest driver updates

Hello, thats my brothers rig specs. Lets go straight to the problem, i made a format on his pc yesterday and when he plays Wold of tanks it crashes on desktop and there is a message saying "there is a fault on graphics card. The fault occured on graphics card drivers. update drivers, check your graphics card settings or restart the game." I have to notice that before the format  the game was running fine and he did not had this crash message. Can anyone help with this problem please? thank you.

0 Likes
2 Replies
amplighter
Adept III

As always, It would be suggested that one view and review the games specs via the game developers web site:

System Requirements| Guide | World of Tanks

However, if one is still unsure of if your systems spec meet the recomend or required settings, you may have to contact the game or software developer just to verify that ones card, prossesor etc is compliant with the game. In otherowrds if any of your systems components is not listed on the developers site, this doesn't mean it issue supported, just means you will have to contact them to find out is not is supported. In the event that the game developers says that your system is supported, then one should follow through with isolating specific components of one's system in order to determine where the error is occuring.

In essence, the issue may or may not be the video card etc, more over could be a RAM issue or which opsys one is using. If one has the settings of their video card at its max or limit and the issue occurs, it would be suggested to scale back the size of the image etc as this could also help determine the issue.

0 Likes

thank you for your answer and your time. i dont believe the problem is a compatibility issue, my brother didnt made any format from the time he build his pc,and that is 4-3 years ago. in this whole time he was able to play world of tanks until now that we format the pc. i have to mention that he was using windows 7 32bit before and now we installed windows 10 64bit. sorry for my english its not my native language and i use them rarely.

0 Likes