cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Moonx3
Journeyman III

Windows 11 (168) - League of Legends stutter

Stuttering like this after I upgraded to WIN11, anyone got a clue why? Latest GPU drivers too.

GPU: 5700XT

CPU: 3600X

Storage: NVMe M.2 SSD

Build: 22000.168 - Windows 11 Pro - Beta

edit:

Update: For anyone googling and running into this issue, I got it to work. Mod told me to go to Microsoft, but I'll leave this here just in case someone is desperate in the future and runs into this.

I did both steps, not sure which one of them fixed it:

1: Change Mouse frame per seconds to 500 if its currently 1000

2: Disable DVR in registry

(Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\GameConfigStore)

GameDVR_Enabled to hexadecimal, value 0.

(Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\PolicyManager\default\ApplicationManagement\AllowGameDVR)

Change key value to hexadecimal, value data 0.

0 Likes
2 Solutions
Ray_AMD
Community Manager

There are no Windows 11 drivers available from AMD. If you're experiencing issues with Windows 11, I suggest you provide your feedback directly to Microsoft.

View solution in original post

I found a solution, and edited the post. For anyone running into the same issue, check under the embedded video.

Marking this reply as solution so it will be seen as such!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Ray_AMD
Community Manager

There are no Windows 11 drivers available from AMD. If you're experiencing issues with Windows 11, I suggest you provide your feedback directly to Microsoft.

I found a solution, and edited the post. For anyone running into the same issue, check under the embedded video.

Marking this reply as solution so it will be seen as such!

0 Likes

can you post the steps to your solution so others can have use of that information also.

0 Likes

Deleted my reply since Moderator answered before I posted my comment and was repeating the same information more or less.

0 Likes