cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

jesúspinarte
Journeyman III

Why my games are not running smoothly?

Everytime I play an online game and other people approach to me the graphics slow down, mostly when theres more action; it kind of freeze the monitor and then continuos, it's not the internet I already checked that. I have this laptop:

DELL Inspiron 5765

Processor: AMD FX-9800P RADEON R7

Memory RAM: 16 GB

Primary Video Card: AMD Radeon R7 Graphics (Integrated): 512 MB

Discrete Video Card: AMD Radeon R7 M440: 4096 MB

Thank you for your help

0 Likes
2 Replies
galsengamer
Adept II

hello , i have the same laptop but i'm very disappointed when i notice that our laptops are slower than a laptop with intel core-i3 128MB VRAM. If you want to run any game smoothly i recommend you to never buy again a laptop powered by AMD. Next time mind to buy a laptop powered by INTEL and NVIDIA

0 Likes

Are you still getting this problem while playing video games on the PC? I think this is the very annoying problem for the game lovers. This can be caused due to high end graphics of the video game that the PC couldn't support. You can update your graphics card or boost your PC with optimization tools. You can also upgrade your graphics card to a newer model that can support the newly launched video games. As we know that technology is changing day by day and many game developers has come up with a new innovated game that required certain storage to play. I also like to play video game like Destiny 2, Call of Duty World War 2, and many more on the Xbox One with the help of its subscription card. Playing a shooter video game for me is like enhancing your gaming skills as we have to do a lot while playing. Previously, all of my friends used to play a video game on the PC in the multiplayer mode. Playing games on the Xbox is like one can play any type of the video game. You can also Xbox Live Gold 12 Monate Kaufen online if looking for the video game to play on the Xbox. There are many benefits of this card like you can play with your friends in the multiplayer mode, chat with other members around the world. You can also have earlier access to the newly launched video game in the market.

0 Likes