cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

everydaycannabis
Journeyman III

WHY ... JUST BLOODY WHY

OK so lets start with the fact im not gonna be here very long (glioblastoma multiforme) Im a young father of 2 . since my finace got pregnant with our daughter i started saving everything i could ... now i have about 5700 CAD ... not nearly enough to put 2 kiddos through school . so i looked into investing ... into btc... into stocks... into just high interest accounts... nothing will make the money i need ... i was at a loss ... until i came across ASIC miners... then after the last monthand a halth of almost 12 hours a day trying to find a reliable source seller etc... everythings a scam ... i dont know what id do if i lost everything... 

so im sure many of you ... if any who are reading this have checked out or been like "HES A MINERS F HIM" but im not a miner im not a scalper im just a father trying to put his kids through school .

so yesterday i was told that "EARLY THIS AM" is the drop of AMD cards ... in my ignorances i neglected this option because i thought asics would be easier to use etc.i wasnt given a time.... nothing other than that its "early morning". so i stay up ALL BLOODY NIGHT clicking refresh... the site crashed at about 6 am my time (BC CANADA) i sat here refreshing and refreshing ... then the site failed to load... i emptied my cashes and reloaded into it ... no i could actually click but... i clicked it ... waited ... nothing... clicked again... waited ... nothing.... and again .... and again... and again.... and again.... and yeah u get it . 25 mins later i can finally get to my cart WITH 1 CARD ... i want 8 - 12 (seems about what i can get for the funds available and will make enough ... barely ... for both kiddos.) and then i cant buy it . NOTHING .... says i can add em ... NOTHING ... cant pay can do anything ....

WHY you may ask? **bleep**ty internet? NOPE! **bleep**ty comp? NOPE ? all ad blocks and security features were off ...

BOTS ... bloody... BOTS

SO a loyal supporter of AMD products who just sat up all night the day before treatment cant get a card because of scalper bots??? i know "f him hes a miner" but im not its for my kids i wont even be here to enjoy it ... im just trying to get it all set up before i ... well before i cant set it up...

ANY HELP ADVICE CONTACTS ANYTHING U THINK MAY HELP send on please its my name at gmail.com

0 Likes
1 Reply
Earnhardt
Grandmaster

6700xt's are to be released on the 18th of March ,the 3rd was just an announcement of them.

0 Likes