cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

mashchez05
Newcomer

Why is R7 M440 not listed in the list of Gpus

I am using a R7 M440 hybrid which does not support games that much when i went to search whether Hd or R7 is better i did not find a 400 series in the list of gpus at the amd website.is M440 a failure model? Is it worthless?

0 Likes
11 Replies

Don't know where you are looking,

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

Why is it not here

0 Likes

I posted a direct link to the download page days ago. Not sure why you can't link to it. Here is the direct link again. Just click it and it goes just fine. I have now done this from home and work so I am pretty sure it's not AMD. If you continue having issues, maybe try another browser like firefox instead of chrome etc....

AMD Radeon™ R7 M440 Drivers & Support | AMD 

Good Luck!

0 Likes

I don't need drivers and support for my gpu.Why is it not listed on the gpu

list.I know as it does not even support games that HD can support

0 Likes

On what gpu list are you referring to? It is listed in the menu has it's own page and everything. I don't think any of us understand what you want. Sorry would love to help but have not a clue what you need. If you want an idea of how powerful your gpu is in comparison to others and where it falls in line there are many source on the web, just google it. 

You may find this information helpful: 

AMD Radeon R7 M440 - Benchmarks and Specs - NotebookCheck.net Tech 

0 Likes

https://www.amd.com/en/products/specifications/graphics

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

thanks I had never seen that list.

0 Likes

oh,Ok thank you

0 Likes

Okay so with the information posted below by goodplay I see what you are talking about. Knowing what I know from the link I gave fills in the rest of the story. I have seen this complained about before with maybe this series and I know others. I absolutely get your frustration.

What happens is that AMD doesn't list it,  because it only exists in name only. That R7 M440 is a exact re-badge of the R7 M340 which is listed. No end user could possibly know this, hence your frustration. I would be too! I'm sure they don't list it (but should IMHO) because they see it as the same thing, which it is but nobody else would easily know that.

So hopefully due to the help of end users, we have answered your question.

Good Luck

0 Likes

This is a user to user forum.

The product resource list pages, you'll have ask AMD https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form