cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

igage123
Journeyman III

Why I can enable crossfire in Radeon Software graphics but display crossfire mode only disable in Radeon Software Gaming ?

From 20.1.3 version to now.Why I can enable crossfire in Radeon Software graphics but display crossfire mode only disable in Radeon Software Gaming ?

捕获3.PNG捕获4.PNG

7 Replies
gletalizer
Journeyman III

I just updated to Radeon Software 20.1.4 and now I have this exact same problem!!!! =(

0 Likes
someevildude
Journeyman III

This is so frustrating. If it weren't for my fans shutting off in the older versions, I'd have stayed back. Instead AMD seem to go out of their way to create problems here. A majority of my games are literally cut in half because of this and I haven't the time to mess with code. Not that I'd have a clue anyway, but we Freakin paid for this crap!

0 Likes
gletalizer
Journeyman III

This fixed it for me. I downloaded Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.1.2 and when installing did a factory reset. Now I can activate Crossfire in Game Profiles. Yippie!

Here's the download link for Windows 7 and Windows 10

Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.1.2

https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-20-1-2 

This actually solved the issue. Thanks! Hope they fix this in future drivers. 

letsgoiowa
Adept I

Just wanted to say that I also have this exact issue since upgrading to 20.1.4. Will try reverting to 20.1.2

0 Likes
somet
Adept II

This is a known bug, can people submit as bug reports please to AMD, this way the issue will be resolved hopefully in future driver releases. Just rolling back to previous drivers will not fix the issue long term, as cross fire users we need to band together and submit bug reports so they don't phase it out. We can overcome the hatred towards cross fire use if we band together and do what is right.

0 Likes
walker
Journeyman III

Same problem here

0 Likes