cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

ruanbeukes
Journeyman III

why dont i have sound through HDMI with AMD Ryzen 3 prosessor and Radeon RX570 graphics card

im using AMD Ryzen 3 prosessor with the AMD Radeon RX 570 graphics card , i was told to turn off my integrated graphics on my prosessor when the graphics card is installed and i have all of the latest software updates running but i dont have any sound through my TV monitor via HDMI but works through AUX and speaker and if i remove the graphics card and turn the integrated graphics back on and run my system with the prossesors graphics the sound is fine via HDMI

0 Likes
2 Replies

You really don't need to turn off your integrated Graphics. As soon as you install the RX 570 GPU Card, BIOS will automatically make the GPU card the main Graphics display rather than the integrated Graphics. Unless you have in BIOS specifically set for Integrated Graphics rather than on auto or PEG or something similar.

You must have the HDMI cable connected to the GPU Card to get HDMI signal to your Monitor/TV. If you have it connected to the motherboard you won't get any signal since the integrated graphics is disabled.

0 Likes

even with the intefrated graphic on auto and PEG i still dont have any sound via hdmi to my TV , it does not even show my tv at the sound in control panel 

0 Likes