cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

ObiWann
Journeyman III

When I turn off vertical sync in games, the game becomes non-fluent

I've been having this problem for a few days, if you can help I'd appreciate it.

0 Likes
1 Solution

I agree with what @ThreeDee said, and also if by non fluent you mean tearing, you can try enabling enhanced sync in Adrenalin when disabling vsync in game. Or if you want to get rid of tearing enable vsync in game, but you will be limited to 60 hz or your monitor refresh rate. Sometimes you can search online and find specific guides or go to pcgamingwiki and it has tips. I hope you find a fix.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
ThreeDee
Paragon

what is your monitor make/model? specs at least

When my daughter was running her 1080p Samsung 60hz monitor .. we'd have to enable vsync otherwise there would be bad tearing and what not in the game .. I upgraded her to my old ASUS 24" 1080p 144hz, 1ms monitor and now that is no longer an issue and we don't have to enable vsync 

ThreeDee PC specs
0 Likes

I agree with what @ThreeDee said, and also if by non fluent you mean tearing, you can try enabling enhanced sync in Adrenalin when disabling vsync in game. Or if you want to get rid of tearing enable vsync in game, but you will be limited to 60 hz or your monitor refresh rate. Sometimes you can search online and find specific guides or go to pcgamingwiki and it has tips. I hope you find a fix.

0 Likes

Thanks for your reply the. Monitor brand is asus vp248.

0 Likes