• Alienware 240 hz
  • Motherboard + Bios Revision
    • MSI z590 carbon wifi
  • CPU/APU
    • Intel i9 10850k
  • RAM
    • 16GB DDR4 (x2 8GB) 4400 

Describe your issue:

• 27.20.1034.6 driver version installed using windows 11 update . It's running smooth in games but there is no Software Adrenalin to use features .

I tried driver 21.6.1 my games are not as smooth , that means there is slight stutter when I move my mouse  at any direction . I had this problem before on windows 10 keep interfering with new driver  .

0 Likes
5 Replies
Ray_AMD
Community Manager

There is no 'best driver' for Widows 11.

A driver will be released when Windows 11 is officially released.

Hello, ray_m ! I'm coming to you because since March 2021 (so since the Radeon 21.3.1 update) my graphics card crashes for example when I want a video preview on Microsoft Edge or when I launch a game, my graphics card bug with a black screen and comes back with an AMD error message stating that the driver has expired, I have tested with the old driver and it works fine, but it bothers me a lot because I would like to upgrade the driver and not stay on version 21.2.3. ..
I'm sick of this bug, that's why I'm trying to get this issue back to the developer as best I can so that this issue can be fixed once and for all!

Thanks for your understanding,
cordially

0 Likes

I had the same problem. what i did to fix it was delete all AMD drivers and Radeon software and downlead the new one from the page. when installing the new one Radeon in additional option make sure is full install and mark factory reset. hope this help you fix the problem.

0 Likes

Is there a process for accessing the beta drivers to test out on windows 11?

0 Likes