Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

xavier11
Newcomer

What drivers should I download for my SAPPHIRE VAPOR-X R9 280X 3GB GDDR5 OC

Hello

My graphics card is a SAPPHIRE VAPOR-X R9 280X 3GB GDDR5 OC, so it is a AMD R9 280X.

Please, could you tell me what graphic driver should I download?

I am downloading this one:

Revision Number
Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.10.1 Optional
File Size
415 MB
Release Date
7/10/2019

Is is the right one for my graphics card?

I will appreciate your help.

Cheers

0 Likes
5 Replies
dstmnd89x
Challenger

Either Adrenaline 19.9.2 or 19.10.1 driver packages are compatible and should work fine with your card. The latter package will have various fixes for certain features so consult the release notes if you are experiencing issues with a certain feature or with gaming. Be sure to download the 64-bit drivers if you are using a 64-bit operating system.

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Just an additional question, if the next year I want to update the installed drivers, how would it be the process?

Should I uninstall my current drivers and install the new ones?

Or just should I run the Adrenaline installer, and it will uninstall my current drivers and install the new ones automatically?

Cheers

0 Likes

if you select the clean option the old driver will be uninstalled before the new one is installed

xavier11
Newcomer

Hi, will that happen during the installation process? I mean, I run the Adrenalin software to install the drivers, and it asks me if would I like to clean the old driver?

0 Likes

xavier1 wrote:

Hi, will that happen during the installation process? I mean, I run the Adrenalin software to install the drivers, and it asks me if would I like to clean the old driver?

yes, select clean the old driver

0 Likes