cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

mekamechanic
Adept I

What AMD Dual Graphics graphics cards are compatible with my CybertronPC Patriot GM1293B?

I own a pre-built PC aka a CybertronPC Patriot GM1293B and I want to know what AMD graphics cards could be compatible with it.

The integrated graphics card is a AMD Radeon HD 8370D, and the motherboard, a GA-F2A68HM-HD2, has a PCIEX16 slot for an expansion card.

On the page for the motherboard it states "Please use both AMD Dual Graphics technology qualified A-series APU and VGA card" when referring to the AMD Dual Graphics Technology.

I need assistance in finding an additional AMD Radeon graphics card that would be compatible.

Processor: AMD A4-6300 APU with Radeon HD Graphics 3.70 GHz

Motherboard: GA-F2A68HM-HD2

Integrated Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 8370D

Power Supply: 550W with 6-pins

Dimensions: About 5.9 inches in width and 8.7 inches in length

If I need to clarify anything please let me know; this is my first post after all. Also I know my computer is pitiful but any graphics card that I can add to my setup would be nice.

0 Likes
3 Replies

Dual Graphics is, thankfully, dead, the most powerful card to work with it was the very anemic R7 250, which is outclassed by nearly 100% by the RX 550, which also outclasses any Dual Graphics setup.

Will the R7 250 work with my APU? I couldn‘t find information on the A4-6300 and what a good dual graphics combination is for it.

0 Likes

Used 2GB R7 250s are going for about $60 on eBay while new 2GB RX 550s are around $90. Don't even consider a 250.

0 Likes