cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

vijeth
Adept I

weird lines (artifacts) in view port of 3ds max-17 software with rx 480 graphic card

hi my name is vijeth,recently bought new system

amd ryzen 7 1800X ( Stock clock speeds )

asus x370 pro

amd rx 480 8 gb

corsair 3000hz 32 gb ram (running at 2133hz)

windows 10

3ds max 17 + vray 3.4

software setting (3ds max recomended setting) - Nitrous (Direct3d 11.0  Feature level 11 - Radeon(TM) RX 480 Graphics) any other mode (setting) view port frezes for couple of seconds cant navigate fluently

in view port some artifacts appears when i use havy mesh / lot of objects in the scene ( above 1000000 poly count in scene ) some time it apears in very low poly count

i have attached the images in which you can see the problem

i think its graphic card setting if so please help me to set it right

0 Kudos
4 Replies
amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: weird lines (artifacts) in view port of 3ds max-17 software with rx 480 graphic card

Have you reported the issue to the developers of the software?

0 Kudos
vijeth
Adept I

Re: weird lines (artifacts) in view port of 3ds max-17 software  with rx 480 graphic card

yes ...............they are giving lot of sulutions but which are not helping .............m facing the same issue with all setting in software................now m not sure were the problem........ is it by software or grphic setting

0 Kudos
amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: weird lines (artifacts) in view port of 3ds max-17 software with rx 480 graphic card

You can try out older drivers here > Previous

0 Kudos
amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

As there has been no update on this thread, I am locking the discussion.

If you are still experiencing the same issue, please start a new discussion and provide the essential information required by clicking this link > https://community.amd.com/thread/196209

0 Kudos