Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Antoinejr2121
Journeyman III

Weird Graphic Rendering Glitches

Hey guys and gals,

I have been looking forward for getting my computer built for a while and I finally got a built a few nights ago. And everything ran pretty smooth until I started to run games that require Direct X12 or Vulkan. These games being Forza Horizon 5 or emulators that require these two renders such as RPCS3. Now when I test a gaming computer I usually use Forza Horizon 5's Benchmark mode. And in this case for the computer, I noticed that as the benchmark ran, it did run smoothly. Though, I noticed when the cars picked up there were these weird invisible graphical lines. I thought that I was just seeing things so I ignored it for the most part. But then I tried running Sonic Unleashed with RPCS3, using boost or anything with any major movement, and the same annoying visible lines show, though, I was using Vulkan instead of Direct X12, which means the weird glitch is in both. And yes, I tried tampering with V-Sync  I was hoping if anyone could help with this odd glitch and if I need to make any changes or tweaks in any settings or tweak anything in my PC. Here's my build info as well as pictures of these weird graphical glitches. I hope someone can help me >~<

AMD Ryzen 5 4500 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor

Asus ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING II ATX AM4 Motherboard

TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 Memory

Inland Professional 512 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive

Gigabyte Radeon RX 6600 8 GB EAGLE Video Card

EVGA B5 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

IMG_0575.jpg

0 Likes
0 Replies