cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

twistedpower
Journeyman III

wattman fan settings doesn't affect the fan at all

No matter how I set the Wattman settings my fan reads "Current speed 0 RMP".  WTH is wrong with you amd, you used to be able to set fan speed on manual with a % in the overdrive settings, and I could just set it how it fit my system. Seriously I don't care about your curves. Let me control my fan dammit. Stop being Apple, I use PC so I don't have to deal with this stuff (I want control and choices). You don't know better than me, your program doesn't know what I want, I don't want a curve. I want a simple button that controls the speed how I WANT IT. I want my fan always running at a speed. Can you do that anymore? Is your program disabled? Did you delete that option? Hopefully not and I will receive the answer, "this is the button where you can control your fan speed based on w/e % you choose just like you always could!" Because seriously.... nobody cares about your curve and your detection. Press button... Fans speed goes up...  It isn't hard amd... it isn't hard...

0 Likes
1 Reply
twistedpower
Journeyman III

Just for reference: https://i.imgur.com/xtWOsgR.png

Used to have a slide bar that read fan speed x% and you could just make it any % you want.

0 Likes