cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

WATCH DOGS 2 UNPLAYABLE WITH RADEON 5700XT RED DEVIL

hi i have Radeon 5700xt Red Devil
watch dogs 2 unplayable, massive stuttering and driver error. how to solve it? this is my first radeon before this was nvidia. I’m already sorry about this decision! I will return to the green camp. I just want me to run the game and it works! All components in my pc are in stock. I am not very happy, what the hell should I solve problems for my money? I’m not a free beta tester!
I have a clean freshly installed win 10 64
I tried to remove the drivers and install them again with DDU, it does not help.
It seems that the Radeon has nothing good but a beautiful view.

46 Replies

Your list is individual to your system.

I tryed Battlefield V works way better than on my previous RTX 2060, both with DX11 or DX12. 

I tryed drivers 19.9.2 and 19.7.5 

So far for my system 19.7.5 works more stable I do not have any problem at all. 

I have some problems with 19.9.2 when I switch resolution from 1440p 144Hz  to FULL HD 144Hz I see smalll screen in corner and other part of screen remains black. 

When I lowering monitor frame to 60 Hz I see good FullHD resolution as normal. 

I do not have similar problem with 19.7.5.

0 Likes

new driver no fix it... thx amd

0 Likes

This issue is not limited to Watch Dogs 2.
In order to play Black Mesa and Life is Srange without stutters, I had to go back to my 1050ti ... LOL

There are complaints on REDDIT that are more than two months old.
While they will make stable drivers, Nvidia will release an ampere that will not experience driver problems from the start of sales.

This is just a shame.

Wok how a benchmark behaves ... MSI Kombustor... LOL

0 Likes

no changes again ...

0 Likes
curse127
Adept III

I have 2600x and 5700. FPS in the game 48-55. In this case, the GPU is loaded at 50-70%. The GPU frequency jumps 625-925 MHz. On any settings.
I don’t even know what it is, amd or amd, i.e. graphics card or processor.
Judging by YouTube, my processor should cope well with the game 60-80 fps it should provide. I tried the memory at all frequencies. Without overclocking, with overclocking, with the recommended frequency. There is no result.
The game may freeze or may not freeze, but there is no smoothness.
There is still an incomprehensible glitch with a memory frequency. Even at 100% GPU, it may not work at maximum frequency. Moreover, reinstalling the driver helps and the memory starts to work at full, some mysticism. The driver lives its own life. This is very bad.

0 Likes

I followed this instruction and my GPU clocks now are more stable in games (BFV and Metro)

Making the Radeon RX 5700 and RX 5700 XT more energy-efficient and significantly quieter with the Mo... 

0 Likes