cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Vcholman
Journeyman III

Warranty support

Need help with submitting a warranty replacement/repair for my graphic adapter that stopped working 3 weeks ago. The warranty site on AMD was down for several days, finally was operational on Jan 5th. However I am not able to login. Keep getting a message that says "Single SignOn" problem". To contact salesforce for help.

I have searched for days trying to find ways to contact someone. AMD has made it difficult to open warranty cases. My graphics card was purchased on Amazon, Feb 5th, 2022. 

I need someone to assist so that I can get the warranty case started before the 1 year warranty expires. 

Would someone please help

0 Likes
4 Replies

Did you go to the new revamped AMD Warranty website where you need to create a AMD Account first to open a Warranty Request Ticket: https://www.amd.com/en/registration/warranty-services-portal.html?utm_campaign=gcc-rma&utm_medium=re...

Screenshot 2023-01-05 221209.png

If you are having problems with that new website you can open a AMD SUPPORT - Warranty ticket tell them what is going on. It might be a bug in the new format or maybe AMD Servers are still having Maintenance done on them.

Here is where you can open a AMD SUPPORT - Warranty ticket: https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form

0 Likes

Thanks for the reply,

Yes, I went to the warranty-services-portal.html site. I already had an account. When I click on Login, it accepts my userID and password. Soon as I click on Login, I get this message

https://consumerreturns.amd.com/_nc_external/identity/saml/SamlError?ErrorCode=5&ErrorDescription=Un...

Something must not be working after the maintenance work they performed. Any other ideas how to contact a PERSON?

Thanks, 

0 Likes

Before AMD did their Maintenance upgrade the Warranty Request actual form popped up. All you had to do was fill it out online.

But after the AMD did the Maintenance upgrade they changed it to the current form where you need to open a AMD account to access the Warranty Request form.

Okay, I just created a AMD Account and then under "Search" I inputted "Warranty" while still open to the new AMD Account.

EDIT: The first time I logged on it went to a page that didn't show any AMD Hardware that I had purchased. '

Plus there wasn't any title for "Warranty Request Service" on the page which is why I needed to use the "Search" function to find it.

It took me to the link that shows all the Warranties for all the AMD hardware. I clicked on Consumer GPU Warranty and click on "Warranty Request Service" it then took me to the online Warranty Request form:

Screenshot 2023-01-06 223809.pngScreenshot 2023-01-06 224343.png

Afterwards, every time I log on to the AMD Account it goes straight to the online Warranty Request Service form.

Your link mentions Sale force error

If you still get the same error you might try deleting the AMD Account and then make a new AMD Account and see if it works or not. Just hoping that when you do and you input your email it won't give you a error saying the email account is already in use or taken.

Otherwise open a AMD SUPPORT -Warranty ticket.

The link I gave you to AMD SUPPORT is to communicate via email. You can google AMD Customer Service Number but not sure if it is still valid or not.

Typi314
Journeyman III

I’ve got the exact same issue. A fix would be appreciated.

0 Likes