cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

shimazakid
Journeyman III

Vulkan support on R7 M360 Missing With W10 may update

OK i asked a question but i though it was just to generic so i am asking again in a more elaborated fashion.

Since the octber update i never installed windows 10 from scratch, but for this may update i chossed to do it so

An then, i installed everything in my machine, with octuber update everything was cool but now with may 2019 update, instaling the 19.5.2 adrenaline driver, seems to mess with vulcan support, as every vulvan aplication i launch detects my chip as a Unkwnown AMD GPU, and those vulvan aplications crash or freeze and there is no way to make those programs or games to work again since then.

With the october uptade, vulcan apps ang game worked just fine, i even could use doom with vulkan api at the lowest setting, with this new windows 10 may update, seems imposible to run anything under vultcan itself....

Hope to have an answer, thank you.

0 Likes
1 Reply

If you didn't update to the latest AMD driver before upgrading to 1903 Windows that could be an issue. You might try running DDU and clean installing the AMD driver again. I suggest you also disable hibernation/fast startup before doing this.

0 Likes