cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

topadefir
Adept I

Video Card

hello... what is the reason, that the support where the dvi-i dvi-d outputs (steel plate) of the video card go, burns, until it is black. and the graph stops working. I need an answer or solution, so as not to fall into the same error, when buying another graphics card.

hola... cual es la razon, que el soporte donde van las salidas de dvi-i dvi-d (chapa de acero) de la tarjeta de video, se quemen, hasta estar negra. y deja de funcionar la grafica. Necesito una respuesta o solucion, para no caer en el mismo error, al comprar otra tarjeta grafica.

0 Likes
9 Replies
Chester1994
Challenger

I work as a technician and haven´t had a single case of burnt connector in my life. At least not VGA, nor DVI.

Where do you live exactly?

What´s you whole config? (PSU, Motherboard, GPU, CPU, etc.)

In all my years, I have never seen that!

Maybe the cable was not plugged in properly and it was shorting..

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Asus Tuf Gaming RX 6700 XT, Asus TUF Gaming x570 Plus, 32gb G.Skill TZ neo 3600mhz, Samsung 980pro 1tb NVME, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb NVME, Lian Li Galahad AIO 240mm, Antec Titanium 1kw.
0 Likes

Yes Correct me too. thanks for help.

0 Likes

Argentina, Entre Rios. i Have 1 ssd 120gb and 1 hdd 500gb 1 dvd rom, I unplug a hdd 500gb, for this moment not present distorcion red in the screen. or line green, in bios logo screen or during load windows. I only suspect now ,that the problem is a hhd 500gb , i think is strong virus.

0 Likes

Argentina, Entre Rios. i Have 1 ssd 120gb and 1 hdd 500gb 1 dvd rom, I unplug a hdd 500gb, for this moment not present distorcion red in the screen. or line green, in bios logo screen or during load windows. I only suspect now ,that the problem is a hhd 500gb , i think is strong virus.

I´m from Buenos Aires! But we have to keep the chat in English since those are the forum rules.

I don´t think there is a single virus in the world that can burn your video card. On the other hand, the house could have an energy issue. Have you suffered from burnt household items such as electric ovens, microwaves, refrigerators, etc?

0 Likes
topadefir
Adept I

no chester, thanks.

0 Likes
topadefir
Adept I

another thing the virus limit my fps in all games becouse they are too high. thx chester.

0 Likes
vialli100
Forerunner

Maybe not a virus and the HDD is on it's way out..

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Asus Tuf Gaming RX 6700 XT, Asus TUF Gaming x570 Plus, 32gb G.Skill TZ neo 3600mhz, Samsung 980pro 1tb NVME, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb NVME, Lian Li Galahad AIO 240mm, Antec Titanium 1kw.
0 Likes