Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

mobbie
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Re: Very low FPS in game Dayz Standalone on graphic card rx 6800

black mesa is another game card won't boost in but fps seems fine in most areas then drops down to 70 for no reason.  Not looking good for price i paid for in land down under lol

0 Kudos
bl4d3runn3r
Adept I
Adept I

Warzone runs also not very good, GPU get's only 70% load at 1800Mhz in 1440p Ultra. FPS are jumping between 120 and 140, frame times are terrible.

If I set the resolution scale to 150% the GPU runs at 99% load and also clocks correctly. It can't be a CPU bottleneck issue in 1440p, because with a 3080 in the same PC i didn't have those issues.

I'm lucky that I have 2 PCs and 2 different GPUs, the 6900XT will go into my second PC and my main PC will keep the 3080 for now.

0 Kudos
dysaster4521
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

so its not just me who's having fps drops i love dayz but i cant enjoy my favourite game on 20 fps i used to get a stable 60 on my other driver update but there was graphical issues I've already put in a bug report for it but no other game does this its clear amd didn't optimise dayz

my gpu is an rx5700 for anyone wondering

0 Kudos
Ghost95Che
Adept I
Adept I

Asus rog z390f, i9900k, Asus TUF rx6900xt, samsung 16gb 2666ghz. The same problem with FPS in games.
Apex legends, Warzone, these games have fps below 150. Power consumption does not exceed 100 watts. I thought that my video card was defective, but it turns out that many have such a problem.

0 Kudos
xlox
Miniboss
Miniboss

mmh , i just RMA my 6800xt and bought a 6900xt  lol ... I was playing PREY yesterday having big FPS drops , didn't have that with my 6800xt and even neither with my second hand rx 570 that i got meanwhile ... seems that raising "min frequency" to something near "max frequency" in manual wattman setting solve the issue ...

0 Kudos
TurkoyzLuu
Adept I
Adept I

nothing has changed, even the new drivers have not fixed anything, it seems that developers do not care about their consumers.

0 Kudos
Vimes
Adept II
Adept II

Due to returning my 6800XT due to low performance in certain titles, lower than my 1080Ti, I have now bought an 3070 GPU.

It is fine for my needs and, more importantly for me, is so much improved over that of the 68000XT in the titles that I play.

Couldn't see a point in continuing with a 6800XT if performed the way that it did.

Good luck to all, signed out now from AMD forum threads.

Doctor7
Adept I
Adept I

i was having the same problem low fps but i updated my bios and disabled the amd smart access, problem solved